• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can't find the walking leaf :(

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
The walking leaf is the last bug I need and I'm running out of time to find it..I can't get it to spawn. I keep going in and out of a house and checking the trees in front since I heard they only spawn in front of trees. Any advice for me?

idk it just sorta is random
if you can't find any go to retail or some shop and click save and continue, it will reset all the bugs in the town.

Well I've been going inside then outside of a character house which resets it too, but nothing. It only spawns in front of trees right? Or can't it spawn anywhere?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I found it :) I knew posting here on the forums asking for help would make it appear somehow.

good job, it took me two times of "OMG IT'S AN ITEM-oops it's a bug I need and it's now suiciding..." for me to catch it :p

Yes, at the base of trees. I see them everywhere. They look exactly like a Nook Leaf. Make sure your town isn't covered in patterns though.

I used to see them all the time in my last town and go fire they wouldnt spawn at all so far in my new town -_-

Back