• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Visiting DAs.

The_Storyteller

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi all!

I built the dream suite pretty much straight away in my town, but I haven't had much of an opportunity to use it yet. I was thinking today would be a good day to visit some dream addresses, but I don't really know where to start! I know there's a lot of websites with lists of DAs, but if you have a DA or you know a good one, I'd love to check them out!

Thanks.

Some of my favorite towns:
Mulino: 7F00-0038-E93F
Sundrive: 7C00-007E-891F
Honmei: 4F00-0024-C703
Wasser: 4E00-0017-3E5D
Sol: 5F00-001A-86DC
Vesper: 5B00-0013-938D
They are mostly modern towns. :blush:

Some of my favorite towns are:
Cit?lune - 4F00-001F-F5E6
Lilane - 6E00-002F-BE26
Shamrock - 6E00 0026 F069
Ice Cap - 5C00-0019-4790
Critters - 5B00-001D-BB45
Highway - 1C00-0028-2D9F
I've got two towns you can visit as well if you want, the DA's are in my signature.

You're welcome to visit my towns. Their dream addresses are in my signature. :)

Checking yours right now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um sorry but marshal is mine not yours. " Don't flirt with marshal". Lmao iam just kidding. Haha. Nobody loves marshal like you.
You town is so beautiful!! Omg I wish mine was so organized like that. I can see the endless time and effort you put into it.
Fantastic Job! Seriously, hands off. :eek: :blush:

Last edited:
My town might not be much, but feel free to check out my DA! Its underneath my avatar (the NN ID) ;)

My town might not be much, but feel free to check out my DA! Its underneath my avatar (the NN ID) ;)

Oh! I love it!! Your town is so openy and colourful!! [is it splatoon themed?] because it honestly felt like it.
I adore your map layout too! You did a fantastic job on it. [Walks into a corner and cries lmao
My map isn't as good as yours.]

Last edited:
Back