Freebies [open]

zeoli

[Noah : he/him]
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
う
ど
Post some characters for me and maybe I'll do sketch them for fun instead of finishing this wip I'm supposed to finish coloring....8'D

1) Humanoid ocs and Mayors welcome. No fanart/rl references/text references.
-Male/Female/etc. welcomed.
-Animal Ears and tails are welcomed.

2) Credit me as Zehith either at dA or TH as I have the name on both sites.
3) I will pick whatever characters and at random.
4) Tips are welcomed but not necessary.
5) I will likely give lineart, but I may also do flat colors. No promises though!

nyoom nyoom motha fricker!!!

Last edited:
here’s my mayor if you're interested! [x] her hair is about waist length and no bandaid on her nose (cheek is ok)! thank you for considering :)

gonna leave some OCs x or x. thank you so much for considering!!! your art is lovely~

Post some characters for me and maybe I'll do sketch them for fun instead of finishing this wip I'm supposed to finish coloring....8'D

1) Humanoid ocs and Mayors welcome. No fanart/rl references/text references.
-Male/Female/etc. welcomed.
-Animal Ears and tails are welcomed.

2) Credit me as Zehith either at dA or TH as I have the name on both sites.
3) I will pick whatever characters and at random.
4) Tips are welcomed but not necessary.
5) I will likely give lineart, but I may also do flat colors. No promises though!

nyoom nyoom motha fricker!!!

Are you also open for doing drawings of villagers?

If so, could you do one of Gaston carrying a packed box looking sad?
No background. As if he was moving away to another town.

Maybe ? v ?
PcE58jE.png

I'd love it if you would consider drawing my mayor!
http://imgur.com/w8jeVJF

Here ya go! I took a bit of liberty with the clothes so I hope that was alright! I will be posting a watermarked version on my dA
marytbt_by_zehith-dbnv21v.png

Note to everyone: I will be picking at random so order does not mean I'm not interested in your character!!! I will also do this whenever I feel like it! I will only change the title to closed when I'm full on done!

Here ya go! I took a bit of liberty with the clothes so I hope that was alright! I will be posting a watermarked version on my dA
marytbt_by_zehith-dbnv21v.png

Note to everyone: I will be picking at random so order does not mean I'm not interested in your character!!! I will also do this whenever I feel like it! I will only change the title to closed when I'm full on done!

Aww! She's cute! Thank you!

Back