Villager Trading Basics?

h0neyv

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello! I've just joined the forums today, so I'm not sure if this is the correct forum. However, I was wondering if someone could tell me how villager trading works? I'm not really looking to trade atm, but I'd like to know how for the future. Thanks!:)

You go to the town of a person who posted that they have a villager in boxes. They guide you to the villager's house, you go in, talk to the villager and convince them to move to your town, which usually doesn't take much convincing. Afterwards, you go back to your town. Then that villager's plot will be in your town the next day

I'll have to add that in order to do so, your town must have at least one space open, that is, you need to have 9 or less villagers! (if you have 9 and a plot set, you won't be able to adopt either). Also, some times people give away villagers for free (I'm giving Kitty away at the moment), but some require a payment in exchange for the adoption, be it in IGB (in game bells) or TBT (the bell tree bells), which you earn by posting and trading here on the forums. :)

Back