• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Cedars, Saplings && Wishlist

Samoony

Mother of Wolves
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hey guys! Looking for help to plant trees back into my town after going crazy with an axe for paths. I'm currently looking for the following:

-Cedar Saplings
-Regular Saplings
-Oranges
-Persimmons
-Apples

And anything on my wishlist which can be found here:

FURNITURE:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/wCoUNu3cz1

CLOTHING:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/wNrDZanSSI

I prefer to pay with IGB but if you really want Tbt I can figure out a way to pay you in that if that is your preferred method.

Thanks! :3

Hello, I have Anchor, Helm, Black Anchor Tee and Flower Fairy Boots. How much IGB can you pay for these items?

Hello, I have Anchor, Helm, Black Anchor Tee and Flower Fairy Boots. How much IGB can you pay for these items?

Honestly, I'm not completely familiar with IGB prices for these items since no one usually accepts them. So you tell me how much you would want, if thats fair.

Honestly, I'm not completely familiar with IGB prices for these items since no one usually accepts them. So you tell me how much you would want, if thats fair.

I would normally ask for 99k per unorderable, but I just usually like to hear where other people are coming from first. There are usually two types of people with IGB: those that have millions upon millions and will spend tonnes of it on one particular item as it is worthless to them or the people who have very little and can only spare with small amounts as they might be paying off home loans or have just payed them off. (Sorry for the monologue.)

hii! I have;
4 regular saplings
5 apples
1 orange
sail clock
mini butterfly table
is 100,000 IGB okay?

Last edited:
I would normally ask for 99k per unorderable, but I just usually like to hear where other people are coming from first. There are usually two types of people with IGB: those that have millions upon millions and will spend tonnes of it on one particular item as it is worthless to them or the people who have very little and can only spare with small amounts as they might be paying off home loans or have just payed them off. (Sorry for the monologue.)

Totally understand where you are coming from. Right now I honestly have like 20 mil in my bank since I sold my old town and started over, needless to say a portion of that is still going to funding projects and construction but I would be comfortable enough spending the IGB for the Tshirt and Boots.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hii! I have;
4 regular saplings
5 apples
1 orange
sail clock
mini butterfly table
is 100,000 IGB okay?

Yes definitely can do that! Want to drop off or have me pick up?

Totally understand where you are coming from. Right now I honestly have like 20 mil in my bank since I sold my old town and started over, needless to say a portion of that is still going to funding projects and construction but I would be comfortable enough spending the IGB for the Tshirt and Boots.

See that makes me feel better, so the T-Shirt and Boots for 198k then??

Yup I can do that :) Want to drop off or have me pick up?

added and opening my gates now, town is Wolfbury!

If you're opening your gate for Luna-Melody I will come to you, let me know when you've added me.

Back