• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Mary!

do you like to read? if so, what is your favorite book?

I love to read! I think my favorite books would have to be Seraphina by Rachel Hartman or Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris! The latter is a kids book but I love it!

Who is your favorite Pokemon then? :3

Hmm. When I was a kid it was always Manaphy, but now it's Primarina for sure, probably because I'm a dancer and like to sing. Also, Sparkling Aria is bomb as kracko. I've always been a fan of water types.

omg hi, remember me? :0

also fave music?

Yes, I think so!!!

As for my favorite music, it's changed a lot over the years! Right now I'll listen to showtunes, Disney music, or anything with a strong, pure female voice (that's the choir kid in me).

(umeko)

ah cool, i'm mostly into old portuguese stuff, and older stuff from guinea-bissau as well but yeah anything old hippie/leftist music come at me haha

what's your favorite color?
i think i might know the answer to this

loooll traffic cone orange.

fave NL villager?
Ooh, that's a hard one. I'm partial to Roald because he was in my Wild World town, and to Bunnie and Kiki, who were in my CF town. I also like Apple, Merengue, Tia, Chai, Julian, Cherry, June, and Annalise. If I had to pick a #1 fave, I'd probably choose Roald. He's such a cute lil' chubby pengu <3

Last edited:
Back