• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Mary!

What is the meaning of life?
Why are we here?

Least favourite ACNL character?

What is the meaning of life?
Why are we here?
Least favourite ACNL character?
I don't know, but as long as we're all here on this Earth together, we should try to be kind.

Hmm. I don't like any of the gorillas. I really strongly dislike Rasher, Peewee, and Rocco. I also am struggling with a rodent problem in my town right now (too many mice!) so Anicotti and Greta are up there too.

What was the inspiration for your town name?? I'm only asking because there's a town near where I live with the same name :0

I know!! I think I only know one other person. With the size of this town I'm surprised there's anyone on here from there.
And we never streetpass anyone! Are you a student at the college?

And we never streetpass anyone! Are you a student at the college?

I gave up streetpassing years ago haha. Yeah I am unfortunately jkdjkhds are you/do you have any interest to go here?

I gave up streetpassing years ago haha. Yeah I am unfortunately jkdjkhds are you/do you have any interest to go here?

I'm not, but I have friends who are and some who are planning to go there! I'm hoping to get into UVA! *fingers crossed*

I'm not, but I have friends who are and some who are planning to go there! I'm hoping to get into UVA! *fingers crossed*

Good luck! You probably will; I have a few friends who are going/graduated from UVA and they all loved it. Tbh small schools really aren't as great as one might think and I'd jump at any chance I could at transferring.

What are you going to major in in college?

Good luck! You probably will; I have a few friends who are going/graduated from UVA and they all loved it. Tbh small schools really aren't as great as one might think and I'd jump at any chance I could at transferring.

What are you going to major in in college?

Thank you! I'm not sure what I'm going to major in. I'm going to apply undecided to the college of arts and sciences and take lots of intro classes to see what I like.

Back