• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Favorite Hourly Music?

Your Favorite Hourly Music?

• Total voters
I love 6pm, 7pm when it's raining/snowing, 8pm, 11pm, 1am and 7am but voted 6pm as my overall favourite.

very close one, a lot of them are great! i have to say that i like the 5 am one the most though, it's very calming to me. dont know why but i really like the reverse style it has in the song. 4 am is a close tie.

I chose 11PM, but I also enjoy the 8PM music as well or any of the hourly themes that are slow, chimey, and soft.

I really love 3am and 9pm, but out of the two, i'd have to say that 3am is my absolute favorite.

I prefer the happy, upbeat ones :)
My favorite is 10 AM, but I also like 12PM~ the one I dislike the most is 10PM, it gives me the creeps... x)

I voted for 1pm, though I really love 9am, 5pm, 8pm, and 11pm. I really hate 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 9pm, and 10pm to the point where I try to not even play during those hours ;p

I mostly like the night-time or early morning songs. The songs make me relax.

Last edited:
my favorite morning theme is 8am
my favorite afternoon theme is 1pm
evening is 7pm and early morning is 4am
my favorite theme out of them all is 4am though

1 Am for sure, it's so subtle and quiet, it actually vaguely reminds me of when I was younger and I'd wake up at 1 am and start my morning then, in secret of course. It's a soft, sleepy, somewhat sneaky sounding tune.

Back