Your Favorite Hourly Music?

Your Favorite Hourly Music?

• Total voters
I love 6pm, 7pm when it's raining/snowing, 8pm, 11pm, 1am and 7am but voted 6pm as my overall favourite.

very close one, a lot of them are great! i have to say that i like the 5 am one the most though, it's very calming to me. dont know why but i really like the reverse style it has in the song. 4 am is a close tie.

I chose 11PM, but I also enjoy the 8PM music as well or any of the hourly themes that are slow, chimey, and soft.

I really love 3am and 9pm, but out of the two, i'd have to say that 3am is my absolute favorite.

I prefer the happy, upbeat ones :)
My favorite is 10 AM, but I also like 12PM~ the one I dislike the most is 10PM, it gives me the creeps... x)

I voted for 1pm, though I really love 9am, 5pm, 8pm, and 11pm. I really hate 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 9pm, and 10pm to the point where I try to not even play during those hours ;p

I mostly like the night-time or early morning songs. The songs make me relax.

Last edited:
my favorite morning theme is 8am
my favorite afternoon theme is 1pm
evening is 7pm and early morning is 4am
my favorite theme out of them all is 4am though

1 Am for sure, it's so subtle and quiet, it actually vaguely reminds me of when I was younger and I'd wake up at 1 am and start my morning then, in secret of course. It's a soft, sleepy, somewhat sneaky sounding tune.

Back