• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(I'm so sorry!) I'M FREAKING OUT! <3

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
I GOT 5 OF MY DREAMIES AS STARTING VILLAGER! I GOT ERIK AND FAUNA AS STARTING VILLAGERS! THE BOTH GREETED ME AT THE TRAIN STATION! BOTH OF THEM! THE BEST DEER! I ALSO SHIP THEM! OMFG! AHHH! BEST LUCK EVER! (I also got Elioe, Pierce and Bunnie) THEY ARE ALL DREAMIES OMG!

Last edited:
Lucky!! I really love my dreams they're so cute! I wish I could get them though...

The map and proof:
IMG_20170917_134413.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

But the thing is, is I want less-popular villagers, and ones I've never had. I don't want popular ones, and people'll just think I bought them. I want to have a whole backstory for my town, with less popular villagers so.. IDEK if i'll keep it.

Go with what makes you happy, screw what others think it won't influence your town at all. You could just keep those villagers and move them out if you want. In the end just go with your gut instinct, that way you wont regret it.

I have never commented on anyone's map before but I have to spend my $.02 here. That map fits my style almost perfectly and you sure got some good initial varmints. Like Arjh says, it's up to you and nobody else.

when I made my current main town, I also ended up with both Diana and Erik. Neither of them were my Dreamies, but Erik is one of my oldest favorite villagers, and Diana's house was in a lovely spot, so I decided to keep both anyway. Sadly Erik moved out and I missed the chance to stop him.
But anyway, you seem really thrilled by the villagers you have, and your town map is actually really nice! You have the campground, town hall, plaza, AND retail all in a single line, which I think looks so neat! and it saves you room everywhere else! I agree 110% with @Arjh, though.

This is your town, no one else's. Ultimately nothing else matters but what you want. Create your backstory, build up your town, keep the villagers you like and enjoy!

*Sees you reset 4 days later*

Sorry, but please stop this nonsense. Just settle down on something, and work on your town already. >_>

lol stop resetting your town just settle on something
your legit wasting your time, its not like your life depends on this. Your probably going to stop playing in a few months anyways tbh

I'm not going to say anything because I don't want to sound like a hypocrite but like people said, it's your map and your decision. Just play how you want.

Guys I would appreciate it if you didn't decide to tell ME how to play MY game. I find it very rude and inconsiderate. I can do what I want. Thanks to the people who actually gave valid reasons.

The map looks nice, and the dreamies are a huge bonus. I would say keep it! And yeah, don't let others opinions influence your dreamies or town. If you like the villager, then that's all that matters, not how popular, or unpopular they are. If you want some unpopular villagers, maybe you could do 5 popular 5 unpopular? That might make a cool backstory...

You asked for people's opinions though? The title says "Should I keep it?" They have answered you per your request.

Guys I would appreciate it if you didn't decide to tell ME how to play MY game. I find it very rude and inconsiderate. I can do what I want. Thanks to the people who actually gave valid reasons.

No need to get snappy, bruh. You asked us if you should keep your town or not. And we said you should decide that for yourself, which is true. It's not our place to decide if you should reset your town or not.

And if you can do what you want, why did you make a thread asking us what you should do?

Last edited:
OMG I'M SO SORRY!! MY IDIOT SISTER GOT ON MY LAPTOP! IDEK if you'll believe it wasn't me, but I'm so so so sorry everyone... :( :( :(

You asked a question and we answered it right?
I get its your town and you can do whatever you want, but you're pretty much overthinking the whole entire game. I thought playing ac was to have fun but whatever lmao.
call me inconsiderate and rude, but im just answering your question. It's your choice whether you keep it. Everybody has been telling you that for the last week lol

EDIT: nvm i just saw your new comment

Last edited:
OMG I'M SO SORRY!! MY IDIOT SISTER GOT ON MY LAPTOP! IDEK if you'll believe it wasn't me, but I'm so so so sorry everyone... :( :( :(

I believe you. It's okay.

Anyone in my house touches my computer, they die. XD

And then AngryTails comes out XD Sorry, saw your comment yesterday and this reminded me of it

And then AngryTails comes out XD Sorry, saw your comment yesterday and this reminded me of it

LOL right! Things will be very bad if AngryTails makes an appearance because I'm not generally an angry person. You know what they say 'beware the nice ones.'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same, sister! </3 <- My heart when I saw what she posted...

:(

Yeah, I'm sorry she did that.

I was reading the comments and I personally don't find them rude or mean. They are just telling you to do the right thing by settling on a map. TBH , your comment about your sis might sound suspicious. If I was you I would have just ignored.

Back