• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist: Zodiac, Welcome amiibo set, a heckin mossy carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goyoku

渡る者の途絶&#
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hello! I'm looking to buy the following for TBT bells:

• the ever elusive mossy carpet that hasn't appeared in shops since the beginning of time
  • kadomatsu
  • bamboo-grove wall
  • Felyne Guardian
  • stone lantern (sanrio)
  • tranquil bridge (sanrio)
  • lotus pond

I also have the HHD items, if you're interested in trading for those instead.

Forgot to say that I'm not very good with prices, so please help me out with how much these things are worth ; ;

I have the zodiac items!
Note to self: VM Jellieyz for sanrio items

Last edited:
I have the zodiac items

I can do the ones you need for 3 tbt each?

Edit] I can also invite Toby into my town via RV if you want to buy stuff from him for the Tranquil bridge and stone lantern

Last edited:
I have the zodiac items

I can do the ones you need for 3 tbt each?

Edit] I can also invite Toby into my town via RV if you want to buy stuff from him for the Tranquil bridge and stone lantern

Can I VM you another time for the RV items? I can take the zodiac ones now, though. 9tbt?

Yeah that's no problem.

Friend Code is on the side, I'll add you. Town name is Mepuru and Mayor is Tiberius

Last edited:
Yeah that's no problem.

Friend Code is on the side, I'll add you. Town name is Mepuru and Mayor is Tiberius

Added. I'll transfer the TBT now so I don't forget after this.

Hi, the mossy carpet will never show up in a shop, it's from Sahara. Gotta keep spending the bells and letting her mess up your decorating to eventually get it! Probably someone on here will sell you one, though. (I don't have it, or I would.)

i've got all of this :3
is 30 tbt for all ok with you?

Hi, the mossy carpet will never show up in a shop, it's from Sahara. Gotta keep spending the bells and letting her mess up your decorating to eventually get it! Probably someone on here will sell you one, though. (I don't have it, or I would.)

Yeah, I realised ; ;. I haven't seen a Mossy Carpet around in Bell Tree shops either, so aaaaaa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've got all of this :3
is 30 tbt for all ok with you?

I think I have someone who's gonna send me a mossy carpet, but if they don't I'll come back to you :eek:

So the kadomatsu, bamboo-grove wall, felyne guardian, lotus pond and the Sanrio items for 30tbt? (guess it won't hurt to have sanrio extras)

So the kadomatsu, bamboo-grove wall, felyne guardian, lotus pond and the Sanrio items for 30tbt? (guess it won't hurt to have sanrio extras)

if that's acceptable?
you can have the carpet anyway, it's just taking up space in my town xD

if that's acceptable?
you can have the carpet anyway, it's just taking up space in my town xD

Oh, I see, thank you! Guess having an extra copy won't hurt, I won't be available for trading for a few hours so I'll VM you when I'm open. Thank you! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing this now, please contact me via VM/PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back