• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your all-time favourites?

Advance Wars. I've played and replayed all of them many times.

Great series, hope it returns one day.

Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XIII, and Kingdom Hearts 2.

I've played all of these games at least 4-5 times over by now. KH2 might be higher actually.

Animal Crossing, and Rune Factory 4. It's too bad Neverland went bankrupt... now there'll be no RF5. Sigh.

Animal Crossing, and Rune Factory 4. It's too bad Neverland went bankrupt... now there'll be no RF5. Sigh.

Wait wait, Neverland went bankrupt???? No wonder I haven't heard anything about RF5 :(

For me, there's a bunch. Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and ESO are the ones I've put the most time into, but Mass Effect, Fallout: New Vegas, and the Phoenix Wright games I also count among my favorites.

There are too many to list, so here's a top five. Animal Crossing: New Leaf falls just outside in sixth.

1. GoldenEye 007
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
3. Super Metroid
4. Persona 5
5. Fire Emblem Awakening

Last edited:
Definitely Animal Crossing New Leaf. It actually gets never that much boring for me. Then there are also
games like Super Mario Sunshine, Sonic Adventure (2), Kirby Air Ride or the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
games for the DS which I really like and could play at any time.

Final Fantasy IX, Lunar: SSSC and Lunar: EB, Psychonauts...

But mostly FFIX. I've lost track of how many times I've played it.

These are some games I don't get tired of playing: Pok?mon Colosseum and Gale of Darkness, Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts II, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario Sunshine, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Assassins Creed II, Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess. I like running around in open worlds and neglecting the main story by doing random side quests. :)

The games that had the most profound impact on me were definitely Persona 3, Okami and Shadow of the Colossus.

Plus, I am so happy the poster above me mentioned Pokemon Colosseum and Gale of Darkness - I love both of them to pieces and it breaks my heart that they are so underrated and never ever mentioned (even their region, Orre, is omitted by the main games as though it never existed - Pok?mon transferred from these games just have "distant land" as their origin in their menu screens!).

Sims. It used to be Bloodborne, got to NG+7 and just couldn't do it anymore lol. Final Fantasy X, Stardew Valley, Final Fantasy XII, Breath of the Wild, Kingdom Hears 1 & 2

Last edited:
Dragon Quest 9

I feel so alone on this one it's unreal. I feel like it's a hidden gem of the DS. I love the character customisation, the biblical references, the humour of the game and the characters. It feels like a great JRPG.

Back