• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your all-time favourites?

Goyoku

渡る者の途絶&#
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
What's the game you can always restart and keep playing and never get bored of? Or the game that left a big impression on you?

Mine is Okami, when I played it it was still a very underrated game. It seems like a cult classic now!

Probably the Tales of series~ I haven't gotten to play all of the games, but out of the ones I do have I always play again and again whenever I'm done ^^

Well I don't know about replayability but there have been plenty of games that have left a decent impression on me. Resident Evil remake for the Gamecube..it pretty much got me into survival horror. Super Metroid got me into the Metroid games and either Super Castlevania IV, Castlevania: Circle of the Moon or Castlevania: Symphony of the Night got me into the Castlevania games(possibly Metroidvanias in general)..Sonic the Hedgehog got me into Sonic games..I don't know, could probably go on and on..can't think right now though.

Biggest impression, definitely Sunset and a couple of good and not overly long visual novels.

For re-playability.. Civ V because you don't really have an end until you have all the achievements basically?

Final Fantasy X is probably mine. It was the first Final Fantasy game that I got to play myself and like not watch my brother play LOL. And it was a fantastic game ahhh I still love the story and the music always takes me back :')))

The Sims series, Persona series and the Phoenix Wright series.

Last edited:
i'm definitely on board goyoku on okami. it was an amazing game, and i played it a long time ago, too, back when it was also underrated. i'm pretty sure i went through like 3 copies of the disc because i just wore them tf out. i'm so glad it's coming out for the ps4 this december. i had bought it on the marketplace for my ps3 pretty recently, and i was kinda like????? when they said they were finally doing it for ps4, but i'm really excited!!

the mass effect series is one that's really near and dear to my heart. although the first one is super clunky play-style wise, it's still worth it to play it from the beginning each time. me3 is probably my favorite, and it's a heart-wrenching and emotional end to the trilogy. when andromeda came out, it'd been so long since a me game had been released and overall i was pretty pleased with it; however, the original three can't be competed with.

i fell deeply in love with witcher 3 without having played the previous games. and then once i started playing i bought the original books by andrzej sapkowski and they're amazing. i love the story and the gameplay/animation is brilliant...unfortunately i still haven't finished it (there's so many side quests to do holy fff), but it's going to be bittersweet when i do.

some random titles that are my favs: spyro the dragon series (i could literally write a dissertation on spyro but i'll spare y'all LOL), monster rancher 4, digimon rumble arena 2, transformers: fall of cybertron, red dead redemption, pokemon ruby & sapphire (and ORAS), animal crossing...AND A LOT MORE rofl

Breath of the Wild is my favorite game of all time, honestly it's just so fun to play and I don't think I could ever get bored of it bc there's so much to do. Some other games I play a lot/like would be new leaf, mario kart, splatoon, Ocarina of Time, etc.

My no. 1 favorite game is The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker! :)

I also really like Earthbound and Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:
I'll never get bored to Splatoon or Mario Kart. I think they're the best video game ever.

All-time favorites for me:

Trauma Team (Wii)
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
SSX Tricky (Ps2 & Gamecube)

Ace Attorney is my favorite game series of all time.
I also love Zelda games, my favorite being Majora's Mask, but I more enjoy the series itself than actually playing it, if that makes sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Other favorites of mine include Mario Kart, FNAF, Undertale, Deemo, Mystic Messenger, and of course, ACNL!

My top 6 in no order
Super Mario Sunshine (GCN)
Super Smash Brothers Melee (GCN)
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (multiplat)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U and Nintendo Switch)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Gamecube and Wii U)
Cave Story

Last edited:
dragon age series, persona series, pokemon series, okami, final fantasy series, monster hunter series.

Journey, Otogi, Okami, Skyrim, Shadow of the colossus, bioshock, fatal frame 2, FF cystral chronicles, sphinx the cursed mummy, animal crossing, mortal kombat, spyro, oddsworld, chibirobo, docomodake, ghost trick, 999, BNS, never alone, parappa.

Last edited:
Back