• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACNL Let's Plays

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
Recently, I've been watching SimplyPressStart's ACNL let's play and I was wondering if any of you guys watch let's plays and if so which ones do you like the most?

For me, my favourites are Chuggaconroy and Swimmingbird941

What about you?

I watched Chuggaa long before his LP of ACNL, so I was so happy to see the LP! I was only 8 when it came out, lol. Are you an active Chuggaa fan, or just for his ACNL LP?

I used to watch zackscott , Chugga , Andrew Arcade and Mischa. Personally I've never liked simply press start. Her laugh makes me cringe. [Sorry].

I'm currently following Simply Press Start's let's play too. :blush:
The first acnl lp I watched was one by Lin and Ko which I liked a lot, Mischa Crossing's was good too. My favorite animal crossing let's players are two spaniard youtubers called Ana Destino and Leven. I haven't seen others aside from those, I only want to watch ones with the welcome amiibo update.

I used to watch zackscott , Chugga , Andrew Arcade and Mischa. Personally I've never liked simply press start. Her laugh makes me cringe. [Sorry].

Heh...yeah,Crystal from Simply Press Start does that nervous laugh after just about every other sentence.I still watch her Let's Play though.Marriland has a current ACNL Let's Play going plus he also does one occasionally for Happy Home Designer.Madame Wario has a decent one but I think it's ending very soon.

No worries, I can see where you're coming from, her laugh can get annoying after a while. Usually with SimplyPressStart I play along with her so I tend to not take it in as much.

I watched Chuggaa long before his LP of ACNL, so I was so happy to see the LP! I was only 8 when it came out, lol. Are you an active Chuggaa fan, or just for his ACNL LP?
I've only really seen his ACNL let's play but I might look more into his videos as they seem to be quite funny and creative judging from the Animal Crossing ones

Last edited:
I've only really seen his ACNL let's play but I might look more into his videos as they seem to be quite funny and creative judging from the Animal Crossing ones
I think you'll enjoy them if you give it a go! <3

i looooved chugga's, but simplypressstart's voice always kind of bothered me a lil??? i feel so bad for saying it, but i just couldn't watch her let's play ;;; i really like ackatf's let's play, though!

MadameWario, a personal favourite youtuber of mine, has just finished the main segment of her AC:NL Lets Play, I would recommend it!

I'm glad this thread was created so I know what Let's plays to go watch! I only really saw some of Game Grumps lol

i watch simplypressstart sometimes. i tried to watch mischa a few times too but her voice is super grating imo

Yeah, I can't bring myself to watch Mischa or SPS. Their voices... and Mischa hacks, and I am not a fan of hackers.

I watch mischa here and there and I think her voice's not bad? It doesn't detract from her videos but I just don't really think ACNL makes a good let's play game. There's no storyline to follow and nothing to really get invested in? Heck if I were to watch myself play I'd be bored lol

Dazzabound had a really good one for a long time, but that has since ended.

I only watch SimplyPressStart's let's plays. I have tried some others like ZackScotts's, Mischa's, and Maryland, but I got bored after a few episodes.

On twitch Marriland has a really fun animal crossing stream that happens regularly. Past streams are also up on youtube. It's a lot of fun to watch! He also had another acnl lets play a while back, on his side channel moremarriland.

Chugga's LP was what got me into the game. I think he got the timing just right, giving daily updates for a month in order to show how a town could grow before just focusing on the holidays. That meant almost every episode seemed really different and unique. He also had really great villagers which helped.
That being said, he is my favourite LPer in general, so that might make me slightly biased.

Back