• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Unoriginal Deirdre the uchi deer and Kitty the snooty cat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (129) +
That's right, they're both moving away from my 2 towns.

Kitty has her original greeting, catchphrase and her house is 90% original (she just replaced the 2 items on her regal table for a seahorse and a alarm clock). She's wearing the happi shirt.

Deirdre came to m from a void, so her house was already very unoriginal, but I've been giving her some nice furniture, so there's that. Her catchphrase and greeting are original and she's wearing a QR code I made (the Sundance High school uniform).

Do take notice that I'll require you have a clean void before picking either of them up.
Please post if you want any of them!

Yes, you can. :)
But are you certain it's clear? You've been to someone's town since your last move-out? You can clean your void on my other town first (just pop for a quick visit, 5 seconds)

I just visited a town (however they had 8 villagers not 10.) If you want to play it safe, then I can totally visit your other town

I just visited a town (however they had 8 villagers not 10.) If you want to play it safe, then I can totally visit your other town

Sorry, but I had some bad experiences with voids before, I'm a little paranoid. x)
I've added you, please add me back and I'll open the gates to Hangzhou, end session after you come in, switch cartridges and open the gates to Sundance. :)

Sorry, but I had some bad experiences with voids before, I'm a little paranoid. x)
I've added you, please add me back and I'll open the gates to Hangzhou, end session after you come in, switch cartridges and open the gates to Sundance. :)

I added you!

Back