Help!

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I'm trying to link my Happy Home Designer into ACNL, and Isabelle told me that if I had another game card inserted, I had to remove it and put in HHD. But the game card I had in was ACNL... so if I took it out wouldn't it just disappear? So when Isabelle said "Is everything ok? Did you insert HHD in your system yet?" I clicked the second option that said "I said yes!" And she said that she would check... So she checked and said she couldn't find any save data. Which is weird, because when I played yesterday I saved multiple times, the game even told me they put sava data on my SD card, so why can't they find it?

I don't know if I should post this here or in the HHD section, but I think people will see it faster on this section so I'm posting it here. Sorry if it has to be moved.

You do have to take out the ACNL card. It won't disappear, it works. Just insert HDD, she'll say it's okay and you'll reinsert ACNL, she'll save and load you game as usual. :)

You do have to take out the ACNL card. It won't disappear, it works. Just insert HDD, she'll say it's okay and you'll reinsert ACNL, she'll save and load you game as usual. :)

Okay, thank you so much! I'll try it now

- - - Post Merge - - -

It worked :) thanks!

I was scared to take out my ACNL gamecard too when I did it. But it actually worked and didn't crash or anything. I was shocked XD

Back