• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 100tbt sketch thingers

Itadakii

P O T A Y T O E
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
Isabelle
Flea
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Lobo
Mint
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (62) +
mess_by_itadakii-dbnp2v8.png

I have not drawn humans for a long while so my hand is out of it. x,D
I'm offering really messy sketches of your charas! (no color)

- You can post as many charas as you want, this is not 1st come first served.
- I prefer drawing semicomplex male designs.
- NO mayors/based from description/real humans/fanart pls. ;u;

I have 600 tbt bells and i dunno what to spend on ill just pm u for details when I have time

Sadly, I don't have any male oc's ;-;
Anyway, here is one of my female ocs if you feel like drawing her for 100TBT~ spiritus

Reference: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Personality: He's a curious boy, and loves to think + gets flustered when he rambles on for awhile about space and what's out there
please don't forget his rings and the overalls are gray c:

Thanks for considering ❤ Your sketches are neato <3

Oml, (pls dont kill me) that level of watermarks makes it very hard to grasp the charas and see the tiny bits x,D

Not at all, I understand! I'd rather PM the clean images instead of posting them here publicly if you're interested in sketching any!;;

Aaaa I'd post my boy but I'm still redesigning him ;o;

Would you consider my girl, Amalia? These doodles are so lovely regardless! Keep up the good work! Thanks for considering! <3

i'd love if you did a sketch for me of my art-less oc taravangian! (he's an owl who can shapeshift into a human)
4733437_ncpje0vQPDx0nTv.png

Back