• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite basic shop collectibles

What's your favorite basic shop collectible?

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Let's forget about the event collectibles for now (including discontinued ones). I would like your opinion on what basic collectible you like the most. Something you wouldn't even sell for profit if you owned it. It can be as common as the tasty cake or as rare as the yellow letter. I even included the old stale cakes in the poll.

You wouldn't be surprised to see me say the apple collectible. My sidebar and username clearly shows that. But if I had to pick others, I would put the chocolate cake on the top of the rest, followed by the peach, the tulips, and the birthstones (in that order). The rest, I could care less (even the toy hammer). Usually, when I obtain a collectible, I would only get it to sell for profit or give away. But there some I would never sell or give away.

You may specify what flowers, birthstones, or letters is your favorite if you voted them.

I voted for the letters, but I also really like the birthstones and use them in a lot of my lineups.

the free tbt bell item we have in the staff shop is p cool

the free tbt bell item we have in the staff shop is p cool

I remember the Black Market shop. That would have to be my favorite shop on this site, probably because all add-ons and collectibles are free, including what is unavailable to other members.

I really like the peach, I was so happy when I won mine in a giveaway contest :)

I remember the Black Market shop. That would have to be my favorite shop on this site, probably because all add-ons and collectibles are free, including what is unavailable to other members.

I got in trouble from Jeremy for showing that off :(

I got in trouble from Jeremy for showing that off :(

Whoops! At least you told the truth that day. But after all, we don't need to know the secret staff-exclusive features.

Definitely the tulips, can't wait for those to be in season

I voted peach but it was close between that and the chocolate cake. I like some of the letters as well though (like the yellow house or mori) :)

I voted for the tasty cake haha... I love it so much. My town flag was actually based off if it :')

The flowers for sure. Can't wait until more some out. Looking forward to that first BLACK flower, whichever we end up with first.

toy hammers or letters, voted toy hammer though because the sky background is my favorite

Back