What are your goals for the future?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
For me, considering I'm so close to finishing high school, I plan on studying counselling at TAFE (Australia -- basically a community college). Then I might go to university to study a few branches of psychology.

My goal is to do a lot of community service, intern/work at an interior design corp., then go to Endicott College to major in business and minor in interior design.

My goal is to have my bedroom properly organized and overall have a much more streamlined way of running the house. Not planning much farther ahead than a few months in the future, lol.

become better at art
i don't want it as my career but i just wan to get better

My goal is to finish writing (and rewriting) my series and get them published. I've got one done, three more in word-dump-manuscript form, and two yet to write. Thank goodness for NaNo!

To become an architect whooo, and also to become better at art, and also to publish a novel, and also to have my own business, and also to become a famous singer/song writer, and also to become a famous star, and also to die someday like the ones above me yey, I have so many dreams but idk if I can even achieve any of it ; A; I think the only one I can is the last one > n<

Last edited:
Get the heckle out of here. I could say get a job but gg if you have any type of ASD here unless it's a real strict thing unless you function very well.

i have a lot that i'd like to do:
- graduate high school
- overcome/or at least be able to maintain my depression/anxiety
- move to a different state (i'm tired of the one i'm living in atm)
- go to a community college and/or a university
- travel around the world
- learn at least one different language
- learn how to play at least one instrument
- find a stable job i'll at least somewhat enjoy (i'm leaning towards becoming a vet rn, but i haven't completely made my mind up yet)
- maybe get married and have children

right now my plan is to finish community college so i can transfer to the university nearby (there's a guarantee deal between the schools), i'm studying accounting and i'd like to get my masters in it. then i'd like to get cpa certified and work for a non-profit :D living situation.. i'd like to live in oregon or california in a cozy apartment. maybe move to/build a house with a chalet and stone exterior :D haha hopefully i can make the majority of that come true~

i wanted to start a thread like this!! i'm about to start school and im majoring in psychology, except before the end of the year i'd like to declare double major to do both psychology and criminology. will probably try to get my masters in just psychology and go into law enforcement to become a criminal profiler and work my way into the government :cool: dunno if all of this will work out but im gonna give it a shot :) somewhere in the middle of that i'd like to move out of state (currently in California)

whatever happens, happens..and im excited to see where the future takes me :)

Oh, good luck for TAFE! I heard it's very different but from what I've seen everything seems fun... just you know, difficult. I think after high school I'm gonna go for a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Media and Communication. Gotta work at the same time to get myself some spending money, and degrees are so hecking expensive these days??? I'm not sure if the bachelor will be enough though.

Otherwise, yeah, maybe I should look forward to death too.

I'd like to continue pursuing art and implement in into a happy career. I want to learn to play the saxophone and build up an amazing action figure collection (local and import figures).

i just want to go to a good uni and do well there. i want to connect with good people and meet intelligent and cool peers ;;

for personal goals, i want to become more diligent. i want to be someone who can buckle down and get all the work done that they need to get done- not like how i am now, which is me making goals and then doing other things until it's super late and then i do a pretty bad job when i rush to finish what my goal was

I'm banking on dying before I graduate or drop out so I don't have to think about the future

Short term is to get a job at retail or something basic and long term to get into Sydney Uni doing health science maybe

in the order they should (in theory) happen

- keep dating my boyfriend 'cause he hot and my dream kinda guy
- learn to drive
- complete my work experience
- achieve pass grades in all mocks so i can continue studying the a levels i wish to do
- get atleast BBB in my a levels
- eventually move in with boyfriend
- get into a university to study a bachelor's degree in fine art
- complete said degree with a 'first' (-:
- either do an arty job or become a teacher through teachfirst

Back