• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Planning An Animal Crossing Party

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Im Thinking Of Planning An Animal Crossing Party Where Ill Let Anyone Join My Server And Ill Be Decorating My Town With Party Items And Items. Is This A Good Idea? If I Do The Party Though The Only Rule Is No Bringing An Axe. I HAVE ONLY 1 Peach Tree left and if its chopped down there goes my peaches though you will be welcome to shake any trees and take anything you find in my world. if i do do this is probally wont be done til next week.
what do you guys think about the idea?

Im Thinking Of Planning An Animal Crossing Party Where Ill Let Anyone Join My Server And Ill Be Decorating My Town With Party Items And Items. Is This A Good Idea? If I Do The Party Though The Only Rule Is No Bringing An Axe. I HAVE ONLY 1 Peach Tree left and if its chopped down there goes my peaches though you will be welcome to shake any trees and take anything you find in my world. if i do do this is probally wont be done til next week.
what do you guys think about the idea?

I think you're off to a great start! Good luck!

Back