Hi :3

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey everybody! it's been a long time coming, but I finally caved and treated myself to Animal Crossing New Leaf (about 4 years after it's release but hey better late than never am I right? :lemon: ) I grew up playing the gamecube version and it was such a huge part of my childhood.

Anyhoo, I am now the official mayor of a sweet little town called Rosewood! My villagers are Bangle, Molly, Bill, Rosie, Doc, Paula, Fang and Cherry. I like all of them, but Molly, Rosie, and Bangle are definitely my favorites. My dream villagers would definitely be Tangy and Mitzi because they were both in my original town as a kid (ahh fun times in Funland)

My town fruit is a peach, but I'm slowly collecting and growing every type of fruit. I only plant roses in my town for obvious reasons and I just discovered hybrid roses which totally changed the game for me. I'm still in the process of getting my dream address together, but as soon as I do you guys will be the first to know over in the dream address board!

I look forward to getting to know you guys and visiting your awesome towns. There's so much creativity in this community and I absolutely loveee it. Can't believe it took me 4 years to come around but I'm here now! :)

hi~ welcome to the forums!

the gamecube version was such a cute little game wasn't it? I probably wouldn't have gotten into the other animal crossing games if I hadn't played the first one.

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Back