Giveaway 15 million bells! Come while available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

will.

poke it out
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Star Fragment
の
Star Glow Wand
の
Yellow Feather
Feedback
100% (51) +
So I have an extra town that I don't use anymore and I decided to give away allllll my money. This means I have about 15 million bells sitting outside my town hall RIGHT NOW!! If you would like to come grab a few bags, then add me and comment on this post when added.
18740668_494894830887210_8891654896788744593_n.jpg
Please only take 16 bags (how much your pockets can hold). I'll be watching closely because I want everyone to get some bells.

GATES OPEN!!!!!

Last edited:
ohohohoho, I am a simple woman, I see "million" and "bells" in the same sentence I click ;)

I am in EST so I don't know what time it is for you right now, but if you're still doing this can I come over?

ohohohoho, I am a simple woman, I see "million" and "bells" in the same sentence I click ;)

I am in EST so I don't know what time it is for you right now, but if you're still doing this can I come over?

Yep! It's about 10:18 PM here, so I'll add you and then if you wanted to translate your time with google then you can see the exact time my gates open.

Everyone can come! My gates are opening soon! Check the time in the top post and make sure you've added me.

had to update my fc ;v; new 2ds so the code was wrong 4141-7732-0649

Oh wow, lmao I've been refreshing trying to get in and it already reached its limit.., sigh

so much for being the first to request lol

geez how long does it take to pick up bells!????

Last edited:
Oh wow, lmao I've been refreshing trying to get in and it already reached its limit.., sigh

so much for being the first to request lol

geez how long does it take to pick up bells!????

im soo sorry haha i can't connect right now but can i send you some tbt? how about 8 tbt?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back