• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

!!!

Ackee

>‘ㅇ’<
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
i'm terrible at intros so sorry if this sucks, but uhh hi.

you can call me ackee. i've been playing animal crossing since the gamecube version and it's been one of my favorite game series since i was a tiny little child.

besides animal crossing, i also love pokemon, monster hunter, final fantasy, shin megami tensei, persona, the legend of zelda as well as many other games.

and uh, i don't really know what else to say soo.

nonetheless, i'm really happy to be here and it's nice to meet you all!!!!

welcome to the forums!

glad to see someone who has also been playing since gamecube version! I played most of those games you listed too, you have great taste ;)

welcome to the forums! glad to see someone who has also been playing since gamecube version! I played most of those games you listed too, you have great taste ;)
thank you so much!!! you're so sweet <3

Hi! I just joined today too. It's nice to meet you. :) I also like Pokemon and have played lots of Final Fantasy.
hey! it's nice to meet you too!!!

yes, those games are great!! i've been playing them since i was a kid, so they'll always have a spot in my heart.

Back