• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSET CLEAR-OUT!

CHERRYBABY

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (9) +
Closet Clear-Out!

The area surrounding my train station is full of FREE items including fortune cookie items, some Sanrio, and other rare items. If you're trying to fill up your catalog, looking for that one missing item, or just need something to do, please stop by my town tonight! My gates are open and will be for the next hour. Leave a reply after adding my FC and liking this post. Once I've added you back, I'll like your reply, indicating that you're free to come visit!

ONLY RULE:
DO NOT STRAY FROM TRAIN STATION. You must visit only to check out the items. You're free to take as many as you'd please, and run back and forth to the locker, but anyone who strays will be kicked immediately. Let's keep this fun and simple!

Thanks for the items!! So glad to complete my minimalist collection. I took all the axes btw!!

Thanks for letting me come by! :) I got a few Halloween items I needed!

Last edited:
Still 4 inventories worth of stuff, if anyone would like to come by, let me know and I'll get back to you either within the next half hour, or some time tomorrow!

Back