Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
πŸ›πŸ’« BUYING SWEET FEATHER - HAVE TOY HAMMER TO OFFER πŸ’«πŸ›

I am looking to buy a Sweet Feather and a Rad Feather ... I have a budget of 4000 per but ... I will trade a Toy Hammer (current suggested value - 4100) if anyone is interested ... can do bells and Hammer combined ... post here or pm
JUST LOOKING FOR A SWEET FEATHER NOW!
❀️

And this thread gives me an opportunity to show case my Art Gift

❀️ Look what Chibi.Hoshi made for me! I am touched and thrilled beyond words!! ❀️
Thank you Chibi ... I don't have the words to even begin to thank you!

e32a.png
e32a.png
e32a.png

Last edited:
Good luck...sweet feather will probably go around 5,000, maybe more, better get a good deal quick.

I have 2 Rad Feathers. I'll sell you one for 4000.

Good luck...sweet feather will probably go around 5,000, maybe more, better get a good deal quick.
Thanks, Hun ... I am hoping a tbt/hammer combo will sweeten the deal ... I won't say no to a pity offer! Lol :rolleyes:
❀️

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 2 Rad Feathers. I'll sell you one for 4000.
❀️ Accepted! I will send the bells now !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trying to send the bells but you have zero and I can't send you any ... nvm ... the transfer was successful now :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks, Hun ... I am hoping a tbt/hammer combo will sweeten the deal ... I won't say no to a pity offer! Lol :rolleyes:
❀️

- - - Post Merge - - -

❀️ Accepted! I will send the bells now !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trying to send the bells but you have zero and I can't send you any ... nvm ... the transfer was successful now :rolleyes:

Send the feather! Enjoy and thanks!

Nudder Bump ... still looking for Sweet Feather
AETbR12.gif

Nudder Bump ... still looking for Sweet Feather
AETbR12.gif

Good luck! The Toy Hammer makes this very tempting, but I'm very attached to my Sweet Feather. :,)

Good luck! The Toy Hammer makes this very tempting, but I'm very attached to my Sweet Feather. :,)
TEMPTING YOU TEMPTING YOU TEMPTING YOU TEMPTING YOU
Think about how badly The Pen needs a Sweet Feather to tickle with! PM me if you want to deal!
9vfdqt.jpg

Back