• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 5 TBT WELCOME AMIIBO ITEMS GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE!!

Name: Sierra
Town name : Andale
Friend code: 1461-6715-1184
Drop off/ pick up: Drop off
Items wanted: Lon Lon Milk
Tbt in total: 5

Yes I have 1 more console table and I'll be able to do both of y'alls order for the rest of the night or tomorrow around 5pm EST

Name: Beth
Town name : Amaroth
Friend code: in my signature
Drop off/ pick up: drop off
Items wanted: Lily record player
Tbt in total: 5tbt

Name: June
Town name : Boobopil
Friend code: Sidebar
Drop off/ pick up: Pick up
Items wanted: Lon Lon Milk, Lily Record Player, Garden Lantern x2
Tbt in total: 20 tbt

Sorry for the inconvenience but the lamp was just sold and the Lon Lon Milk is on hold for someone but I can get you those 2 garden lamps if you're still interested?

Sorry for the inconvenience but the lamp was just sold and the Lon Lon Milk is on hold for someone but I can get you those 2 garden lamps if you're still interested?

Oh ok then! Yes, I'll take just the garden lamps then :)

Name: (Mayor) Hayden
Town name : Fairview
Friend code: Below my avatar
Drop off/ pick up: Pick-up
Items wanted: Boston bag, floor seat, 2x standing tv
Tbt in total: 20 TBT (I feel like its overpriced, but whatever floats your boat.)

Yes I have 1 more console table and I'll be able to do both of y'alls order for the rest of the night or tomorrow around 5pm EST

I've had such a busy day that I didn't see this until just now. D: I have work right around 5pm EST, but I should be available around 5 hours after that. I'll also be available in the morning and part of the afternoon (like 9am to 2pm CST).

Name: Ashie
Town name : Lush
Friend code: on the side
Drop off/ pick up: drop off
Items wanted: Pink Wood Flooring, White Wood Flooring
Tbt in total: 10

Bump! Sorry for those who haven't gotten their order yet, a family emergency came up but I'm back and ready to do y'alls orders.

Back