Selling 5 TBT WELCOME AMIIBO ITEMS GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE!!

Name: Sierra
Town name : Andale
Friend code: 1461-6715-1184
Drop off/ pick up: Drop off
Items wanted: Lon Lon Milk
Tbt in total: 5

Yes I have 1 more console table and I'll be able to do both of y'alls order for the rest of the night or tomorrow around 5pm EST

Name: Beth
Town name : Amaroth
Friend code: in my signature
Drop off/ pick up: drop off
Items wanted: Lily record player
Tbt in total: 5tbt

Name: June
Town name : Boobopil
Friend code: Sidebar
Drop off/ pick up: Pick up
Items wanted: Lon Lon Milk, Lily Record Player, Garden Lantern x2
Tbt in total: 20 tbt

Sorry for the inconvenience but the lamp was just sold and the Lon Lon Milk is on hold for someone but I can get you those 2 garden lamps if you're still interested?

Sorry for the inconvenience but the lamp was just sold and the Lon Lon Milk is on hold for someone but I can get you those 2 garden lamps if you're still interested?

Oh ok then! Yes, I'll take just the garden lamps then :)

Name: (Mayor) Hayden
Town name : Fairview
Friend code: Below my avatar
Drop off/ pick up: Pick-up
Items wanted: Boston bag, floor seat, 2x standing tv
Tbt in total: 20 TBT (I feel like its overpriced, but whatever floats your boat.)

Yes I have 1 more console table and I'll be able to do both of y'alls order for the rest of the night or tomorrow around 5pm EST

I've had such a busy day that I didn't see this until just now. D: I have work right around 5pm EST, but I should be available around 5 hours after that. I'll also be available in the morning and part of the afternoon (like 9am to 2pm CST).

Name: Ashie
Town name : Lush
Friend code: on the side
Drop off/ pick up: drop off
Items wanted: Pink Wood Flooring, White Wood Flooring
Tbt in total: 10

Bump! Sorry for those who haven't gotten their order yet, a family emergency came up but I'm back and ready to do y'alls orders.

Back