-Polynesia
-Clovers
-Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-Peaches
-Oranges
I can think of anymore right now.

Last edited:
Music.

I could go all day on this topic, but I'll only name a few.
◼️I love ALL animals. I'm not a furry, nor do I have anything against furries. And I in no way or form support bestiality, but that's another story.
◼️I love Pie. Apple and Chocolate are my favorite.
◼️I love the smell of fire. If my house was on fire I'd sit in it for thirty minutes just so I could smell it.
◼️I love horror movies.
◼️I love comedies.
◼️I love love love Cosmic Brownies.
◼️I love Yoohoos more than any other drink.
◼️I love Krave cereal. I like how it taste good dry, and soggy which can't be said for a lot of other brands of cereal.
◼️I love to cuddle. I'm a major cuddlebug.
◼️I love sharks, snakes, and spiders. I find them very fascinating.
◼️I love my childhood hero Steve Irwin.
◼️I love Marvel and DC as well as any other comic superheroes.
◼️I love the cartoon Chowder.
◼️I love stupid movies and cartoons such as The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Dumb and Dumber 1&2, Kung Pow, and My Gym Partner's a Monkey.
◼️I love a few members of my family.
◼️I love writing stories/poems/novels.
◼️I love Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
◼️I love my friends.
◼️I love my ex as she was my first love, but recently I've begun to get over her. I've been talking to her and the more I talk to her the lower my love towards her gets.
◼️However, although it is true that I still love my ex, I love this girl even more and I'm not just saying that because she's on this website either. It's true. It takes time to fully get over a first love, but I'm working through it. Anyone who has ever truly been in love will understand.
◼️Finally, I love my babychild. My pupper Saki is the sweetest little Shih Tzu ever when he's not biting, in a bad mood, or getting a bath. So once a week he's as sweet as can be and that is the time when I spend as much time with him as possible.

dying
being dead
my heart stopping
my body decomposing
also my bf

Last edited:
My journal (it's like the only thing I can vent to :/ ); my animals; my mum; stormy weather; books; movies and TV shows; music; YouTubers; forums & the internet; memes; video games.

Last edited:
I love Animal Crossing: New Leaf <3
Have any of you guys played the game before?
I promise you guys, it's worth playing ~

I love:

Trance music, it's prevented me from actually taking my own life
Armin Van Buuren, favourite producer/dj and I blame him for being the reason that I'm bi not gay
Nature especially birdsong
All animals except humans
Lie ins
My parents
My dog
ACNL and this community
Rainbows
The colour purple
Teddy bears
Smell of freshly cut grass
Lying in bed listening to the rain

Guess that'll do for now.

Music, movies, literature, politics, friends, 20th century history.. and yeah my bf of course.

Back