Spirit Candy: Wix
Feedback
100% (275) +
Hey all.

In short, I need quite a few items, many of them customized, and don't feel like waiting around for lazy butt Cyrus to do it. I'd prefer to buy all of this from one person, so if you have these items and are willing to time travel to expedite the customization process, please comment and let me know your price. Pick up only because I'm completely redoing my entire town on a whim and it's a disaster. I've got plenty of TBT bells and will pay very well if one person can get me all of this within a couple hours.

I need:

1 Ranch Wardrobe, customized white
2 Ranch Dressers, customized white
1 Ranch Chair, customized white
1 Ranch Table, customized white
1 Lily Record Player
3 Round Cloth Tables
1 Afternoon Tea Set
1 Cup of Tea
1 Fancy Tea Set
3 Rose Sofas, customized white
1 Regal Sofa
1 Violet Screen, customized white
1 Sketchbook (Katie item)
2 Lily Lamps
1 Barrel Planter, customized dark brown

Thanks!

I can get you 1x lily record player, 1x afternoon tea set, 1x cup of tea, 1x fancy tea set, and 1x regal sofa. Have all five in my pockets. Also can get you the ranch furniture customized white if you give me sufficient time to get the furniture cyrusfied. You'll pickup as stated and price can be decided later, ofc.

edit: Starting to customize the ranch furniture above. Time traveling to get it done faster.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the offer! I'd really prefer to buy everything from one person to avoid visiting multiple towns (time constraints and all) but I'll let you know if I don't get any other offers. The customized pieces are really my top priority.

Hey, thanks for the offer! I'd really prefer to buy everything from one person to avoid visiting multiple towns (time constraints and all) but I'll let you know if I don't get any other offers. The customized pieces are really my top priority.

Well, I can get you the other items. All I need is time. The 3 rose sofas customized white, a violet screen customized white, the sketchbook, 3 round cloth tables and 2 lily lamps. Could get you all tonight, just need a few hours (1-3). Ok?

Last edited:
Hey I may have a rose sofa (Not sure) I could costumize it for you. I know you'd want everything from one guy, but its highly unlikely especially if they are custom.

Would you be intrested in it? I'll make it white for you.

Hey I may have a rose sofa (Not sure) I could costumize it for you. I know you'd want everything from one guy, but its highly unlikely especially if they are custom.

It's actually fairly easy when you factor time traveling into the mix! I just can't be bothered at the moment. ;)

I have a lily lamp selling in my shop for 5tbt

Thanks, but I'm looking to buy everything from one person to save time.

Pretty sure I'm going to be buying from Raskell if he shows back up...?

It's really easy and doesn't cost much to customize. I customized everything in about an hour.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty sure I'm going to be buying from Raskell if he shows back up...?

Yup. I'm here, as always.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back