• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi everyone

WitchOfMiracles

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Lobo
Tasty Cake
Hi there, I was interested in meeting some people here and visiting each others' towns and having some nice times. I've been playing AC since Wild World first came out, then played City Folk, then when New Leaf was released I decided to go back and play the original GameCube version too. In 2013 I stopped playing NL, then this year I decided to get back into it with a brand new town when I found out about the awesome Welcome Amiibo update. This update has changed the whole experience for me! I've never loved the game more than I do now; being able to get all my dream villagers together using the amiibo cards has been wonderful.

Anyway, I haven't played AC with anyone besides my siblings in a really long time, so I thought it might be fun to see some other towns and relax and stuff. I'm a guy but I play as a girl character, I love all the pretty clothing and fashion for my character. I especially love gothic lolita, if anyone has some cool QR patterns like that to share I'd be really happy! I also play some other games like Splatoon 2, Sonic the Hedgehog and Kingdom Hearts. Thanks for reading and nice to meet you. ;)

welcome to the forums!

definitely agree about the amiibo update situation, i feel like it changed the whole game almost!

kingdom hearts is amazzinnnggggggg, good choice ;)

i hope you enjoy yourself here, this is a great community!

welcome to the forums!

definitely agree about the amiibo update situation, i feel like it changed the whole game almost!

kingdom hearts is amazzinnnggggggg, good choice ;)

i hope you enjoy yourself here, this is a great community!

Thank you for the welcome. :) Looking forward to KH3 for sure.

Hi! I'm new here too!! lol.

I agree with you, tho. I started playing NL almost 3 years ago, then kinda stopped. I've been meaning to get back into it after the Amiibo update, so yesterday I finally deleted my town, (it was actually a good deal for me, because of how many bells I got from Tom Nook to start off with in my new town.) started a new one, and now here I am!

I hope to see you around on this site!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new here too!! lol.

I agree with you, tho. I started playing NL almost 3 years ago, then kinda stopped. I've been meaning to get back into it after the Amiibo update, so yesterday I finally deleted my town, (it was actually a good deal for me, because of how many bells I got from Tom Nook to start off with in my new town.) started a new one, and now here I am!

I hope to see you around on this site!

Hiya and thanks for taking the time to leave a reply! :) Hope to see you around too. If you'd ever like to chat feel free to send me a message and maybe we could even visit each others' towns.

Back