• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Zeppeli's art shop | OPEN | PU - Skweekerz

IXyNOGe.png

hope she looks atleast something like how you pictured her x P

That'd be totally fine, @Ryumia!!

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I hoped I filled this out right.

Username: Ryumia
Character: [here - here - here - here - here]
Style: Chibi Full Body
Preferred lineart color: Black
Notes: This one might be a bit tricky since some of the screenshots of my anime mmorpg character are kind of old. Just to let you know in advance. I provided as my screenshots I had for the character in that particular outfit at the time. Also... Please ignore the tome weapon on this one since that picture is suppose to help see the bag design a bit. Not sure if I can request poses or expressions for the character. But if is possible then I would like the character to have like a sassy pose with a tsundere-like facial expression.
Offer: 15k acpc bells

P.S. Let me know what your IGN and Friend ID for Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is. My IGN is Ryumia and Friend ID is 0021 0185 973 for Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. Also... Let me know if I have to redo my character references since I do have a back up in case the ones I provided doesn't work for you in terms of not being able to see specific things. Though... They will be in a different outfit if I use the back up one which is fine by me.

Last edited:
SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY
i suck

I am finishing up horan's now, and I have the line work for punctuallyAbsent's

I'm so sorry cri

it's totally ok zep don't apologize!! i'm just glad you're alright and your family is alright. c:
-virtual hugs-

Username: twins
Character: https://toyhou.se/1149944.melon
Style: chibi bust shot
Preferred lineart color: I prefer neutral colors like black, but if you feel another color looks better, it's up to you!
Notes: --
Offer: 35k pocket bells

@Ryumia those refs should be fine!! also what game is that it looks cute lol

@punctuallyAbsent thanks, all is well! I've just been suuuuuper busy with christmas stuff, as I am making most of my gifts myself, but I'm p much done now!!

@twins accepted!!

glad to hear it!!
reminds me, what's your acpc id so i can give you the pcb?

@Ryumia those refs should be fine!! also what game is that it looks cute lol

@punctuallyAbsent thanks, all is well! I've just been suuuuuper busy with christmas stuff, as I am making most of my gifts myself, but I'm p much done now!!

@twins accepted!!
It is an old anime mmorpg called Divina Online.

---- It somehow double posted. Apologies about that. :/ ----​

Last edited:
My PC id is 0567 7451 033 and my name is Haven 0 v0
I actually already have a listing up for the agreed price (because I accidentally listed a blue emperor and that was its default price lol) so feel free to pay whenever you feel like it!!

I actually already have a listing up for the agreed price (because I accidentally listed a blue emperor and that was its default price lol) so feel free to pay whenever you feel like it!!

friend request sent! i'll buy the butterfly as soon as you accept~

- - - Post Merge - - -

pcb sent :3
I think you said you had the lineart? i'd love to see it if that's allowed

Last edited:

I sent a friend request! My name is Allyson on pc.

friend request sent! i'll buy the butterfly as soon as you accept~

- - - Post Merge - - -

pcb sent :3
I think you said you had the lineart? i'd love to see it if that's allowed

woops didn't see this til now u nu
I actually have it just about colored, I'll send it to you as soon as I get home! If you'd like me to change anything, though, that's still an option lol

woops didn't see this til now u nu
I actually have it just about colored, I'll send it to you as soon as I get home! If you'd like me to change anything, though, that's still an option lol

i wouldn't mind seeing the wip just in case x3 cause it's partly a surprise for my friend and i want it to be perfect

no problem!! I sent the line work to you just now c:

finished these cuties for @punctuallyAbsent!!!

9fRA4pZ.png

I can still change anything if necessary!!

now that I'm p much done with secret santa stuff, I can get back to these lol

jp6QNlL.png

I'll go ahead and toss something in my market box for you, so just pay whenever you feel like it 0 v0

Last edited:
now that I'm p much done with secret santa stuff, I can get back to these lol

jp6QNlL.png

I'll go ahead and toss something in my market box for you, so just pay whenever you feel like it 0 v0

Thanks for doing this for me. :3 Love the artwork of the character. I'll make sure to let you know when I pay you the ACPC bells. The amount is 15k ACPC bells in case you forget.

Back