• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Zeppeli's art shop | OPEN | PU - Skweekerz

Username: horan
Character: basically, she's an oc based off of Persephone from Greek mythology named Percy!
Style: chibi bust
Preferred lineart color: whatever works
Notes: she has a short blonde bob ( ref: x and x ) with pale pink tips. she has heterochromia so one eye is brown and the other is blue. she has super pale skin and likes pink lipstick too much. if there's a way to incorporate flowers somehow because Persephone, that'd be pretty nice. let me know if you need more info x
Offer: 400 tbt because i'm such a pain to deal with

I should be able to manage that c:
Accepted!

can i pop in real quick to just say that i had forgotten to mention Percy's freckles? not super important but important enough that i recalled!

I'm back!!! I had the flu, then I got into an art slump ;;

ZXaSp1E.png

atm I'm more interested in rlc, so I might not accept (m)any tbt offers!! I'll be happy to add you to a waitlist, tho!!

Last edited:
Do you have any idea on what your RLC prices might be? And if you would offer full body chibis in that method of payment? Just curious!

Glad you're feeling better! It's that time of the year. Everyone around me is getting sick. ;;

Last edited:
Do you have any idea on what your RLC prices might be? And if you would offer full body chibis in that method of payment? Just curious!

Glad you're feeling better! It's that time of the year. Everyone around me is getting sick. ;;

Yo!
Yes, I'd def do a full body for that c:

On dA I usually charge between $5 and $7 depending on the complexity!

saaaame here, literally everyone caught the winter bug at the same time lol

Last edited:
Yo!
Yes, I'd def do a full body for that c:

On dA I usually charge between $5 and $7 depending on the complexity!

saaaame here, literally everyone caught the winter bug at the same time lol

ooooh I might have to come back when I get paid and have some free cash (lmao what a concept)
would 3 (one is a child) relatively simple humans be around $20??

Last edited:
ooooh I might have to come back when I get paid and have some free cash (lmao what a concept)
would 3 (one is a child) relatively simple humans be around $20??

Yeah, that sounds great!
Let me know when/if you wanna do it c:

again, I feeeel lol I always wanna commission people, but rarely have extra cash this time of year x P

Yeah, that sounds great!
Let me know when/if you wanna do it c:

again, I feeeel lol I always wanna commission people, but rarely have extra cash this time of year x P
i only have like 220 available tbt and i don't think you're taking tbt anymore so I'll just have to wait and see if i can spare cash lmao
bc yeah omg. my family and friends don't know it, but they are really clearing out my bank pft

i've had to stand in line for two diff book signings for two of my friends and it was so exhausting and it was outside in frigid nyc like they better love me for this?? looool

but yeah i don't wanna clog up your thread. love your work, it's great to look at <33

Last edited:
I'm back!!! I had the flu, then I got into an art slump ;;

ZXaSp1E.png

atm I'm more interested in rlc, so I might not accept (m)any tbt offers!! I'll be happy to add you to a waitlist, tho!!

Yayyyy! Ty I love it!

now accepting pocket camp bells!!
see OP!!

i was hoping you'd give me a prospective amount so i wouldn't under-offer xD

oh gosh I have no idea lol
maybe in the range of 20k??? im willing to negotiate but I havd no idea lmao

oh gosh I have no idea lol
maybe in the range of 20k??? im willing to negotiate but I havd no idea lmao

mmmMM.. would you do a pair (my mayor and my bff's mayor) for 30k? so 15 each? it'll take some grinding lol but i'd die for your art tbh so w o r t h i t

mmmMM.. would you do a pair (my mayor and my bff's mayor) for 30k? so 15 each? it'll take some grinding lol but i'd die for your art tbh so w o r t h i t

yes sure! if youd fill out the form on the op, thatd be rad c:

yes sure! if youd fill out the form on the op, thatd be rad c:

you got it friendo, here it be

Username: punctuallyAbsent
Characters: in spoiler because one of them is a little complicated..
mayor 1, my friend's mayor fog, seen on the left in this picture,, except his shirt is the black anchor tee and has the exact design of said shirt, not just an anchor; the artist of that picture simplified it. also please leave off the pipe!

mayor 2, my mayor candor, seen on the right in the above picture, except his hair is supposed to be in this style with a looser ponytail like this, his shoes are supposed to look like this, his shorts are supposed to be this color, his scarf is a long-tailed one (not a bandana), and he's supposed to have black leggings under the shorts.
(i'm really sorry this is so ridiculously specific, but every artist i've gotten art from has done my mayor wrong and his design has been all over the place, and i'd really like it to be accurate for once..)
Style: chibi fullbodies aw yis
Preferred lineart color: you decide fam
Notes: do you take specific pose requests ever?? i would love this pose here, with candor on the right and fog on the left, but if not you can do whatever you like with them =w=
Offer: 30k pcb!

SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY
i suck

I am finishing up horan's now, and I have the line work for punctuallyAbsent's

I'm so sorry cri

Last edited:
A Chibi full body would be around 15k - 20k animal crossing pocket camp currency for you? Just wanted a confirmation on that. I'm interested in putting up a form. Not quite sure on pricing for it.

Last edited:
Back