• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Zeppeli's art shop | OPEN | PU - Skweekerz

u48vM7q.png

Hope you like her!!

Added progress bars so that you guys know how close I am to finishing your stuff lol

Finishing frostbite's tonight, then I will add the waitlist people to the main list and start on the next one!

0zqegb5.png

hope she looks alright!!

Yo! I'm still working on these, but they'll be kinda slow until after halloween!! I'm currently making 2 costumes, and they're taking a lot of my free time lol

Sorry for the wait!!!

Yo! I'm still working on these, but they'll be kinda slow until after halloween!! I'm currently making 2 costumes, and they're taking a lot of my free time lol

Sorry for the wait!!!

Wow cool! What are the costumes of? :3

Wow cool! What are the costumes of? :3

Mine is fem!Waluigi (wah is love wah is life) and my baby sister is Vampirina from disney junior!!

Hers is basically done, but mine still needs a lot of work lol

Mine is fem!Waluigi (wah is love wah is life) and my baby sister is Vampirina from disney junior!!

Hers is basically done, but mine still needs a lot of work lol
Adorable lol xD I'm sure you'll be a great fem Waluigi!

I've seen some really great Zelda Cosplays at the TLOZ Symphony I've been to, some of those costumes look like they took years to make lol

Finally finished gingersnaps!!! hope she looks alright > n <

Sq6lCUk.png

what's the point of progress bars if I never update them????

Last edited:
Finally finished gingersnaps!!! hope she looks alright > n <

Sq6lCUk.png

what's the point of progress bars if I never update them????

OMGOGOGOMGGOGGGMOGGOMGOGOMG WHAT THE HECK OMGOG

AHHHHHHH

Okk tytyty that looks amazing :O sending tbt

yooo

atXzbyQ.png

Last edited:
Heya, are you still open? If so, you can pick any one of my characters from this list Here? I'd prefer if you do Z since I need more art of them, but you can pick whoever >>
I'll offer 250 tbt for any you choose for a regular half body​

Last edited:
hi! i have a quick question! would you be able to reference photograph reference photos? simply because i have never had art done of my oc and i really want to gift my girlfriend with a drawing of one of our ships haha. thanks in advance for answering!

hi! i have a quick question! would you be able to reference photograph reference photos? simply because i have never had art done of my oc and i really want to gift my girlfriend with a drawing of one of our ships haha. thanks in advance for answering!

Ok so correct me if I'm wrong, but you're wanting me to do a drawing using a photo as a ref? If so, that's totally fine!

Username: horan
Character: basically, she's an oc based off of Persephone from Greek mythology named Percy!
Style: chibi bust
Preferred lineart color: whatever works
Notes: she has a short blonde bob ( ref: x and x ) with pale pink tips. she has heterochromia so one eye is brown and the other is blue. she has super pale skin and likes pink lipstick too much. if there's a way to incorporate flowers somehow because Persephone, that'd be pretty nice. let me know if you need more info x
Offer: 400 tbt because i'm such a pain to deal with

Back