• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Zeppeli's art shop | OPEN | PU - Skweekerz

MC8yWPi.png

Super cute mayor!!

ahh it's sO CUTE!! thank you so so much for drawing her- her lil ponytail is so cute and so is her blush! i think your art style is seriously cool looking and unique, and i'm so glad i got an order in hehe

i'll send tbt as soon as i submit this comment! tysm again!! :')

ahh it's sO CUTE!! thank you so so much for drawing her- her lil ponytail is so cute and so is her blush! i think your art style is seriously cool looking and unique, and i'm so glad i got an order in hehe

i'll send tbt as soon as i submit this comment! tysm again!! :')

Ye, glad you like her > w <
I really only like drawing interesting mayors, and she definitely fits lol

Still open for 4 more slots c:

bump!!
finishing up zaari's tonight!

bump!!
finishing up zaari's tonight!

I didn't had much time the last week to make the drawing for you,
since I got a new guinea pig and she went sick.. and oh well,
she made another one of my older two sick and I had to walk like a 1000
times to the Veterinaire that is 30 minutes away by walking D:

But I will be starting to draw it tonight / tomorrow! :)

Username: Aali
Character: X
Style: Chibi bust shot
Preferred lineart color: I'm not sure, so I'll leave it up to you
Notes: Shes an elegant angel
Offer: 250tbt

Username: Aali
Character: X
Style: Chibi bust shot
Preferred lineart color: I'm not sure, so I'll leave it up to you
Notes: Shes an elegant angel
Offer: 250tbt

Accepted!

@Zaari, take your time!! having sick pets is no fun :c

Username: Frostbite2002
Character: https://imgur.com/a/GjzqO
Style: Chibi Bust Shot
Preferred lineart color: Whatever you think looks best!
Notes: If you could incorporate cherries into the design in any way, that would be amazing! ^_^ (Also she is a really pure and sweet character, so that could help you with the expression!)
Offer: 300tbt seems to be the average?

Thank you for considering!

Username: Frostbite2002
Character: https://imgur.com/a/GjzqO
Style: Chibi Bust Shot
Preferred lineart color: Whatever you think looks best!
Notes: If you could incorporate cherries into the design in any way, that would be amazing! ^_^ (Also she is a really pure and sweet character, so that could help you with the expression!)
Offer: 300tbt seems to be the average?

Thank you for considering!

Also accepted c:

Hey!
I've finally got some time to do the drawing.
I always wanted to try out the cartoon style, so I hope you don't mind that it's made
with watercolor and not digital.. and that it's just the head! s:
Well, here is Kal! And here is a bonus, when my cat was trying to lick the colors from him <.<

Last edited:
what is my internet doing stop doing this to me internet

Last edited:
Hey!
I've finally got some time to do the drawing.
I always wanted to try out the cartoon style, so I hope you don't mind that it's made
with watercolor and not digital.. and that it's just the head! s:
Well, here is Kal! And here is a bonus, when my cat was trying to lick the colors from him <.<

APPARENTLY IT DIDN'T POST MY MESSAGE EARLIER WHY
anyways, quote and quote from earlier

Aah I love him, his expression is perfect lol
and that sounds like something my cats would do : P

and here's yours!!

5uovCQf.png

(full)
Hope you like it!!

APPARENTLY IT DIDN'T POST MY MESSAGE EARLIER WHY
anyways, quote and quote from earlier

Aah I love him, his expression is perfect lol
and that sounds like something my cats would do : P

and here's yours!!

5uovCQf.png

(full)
Hope you like it!!

Glad you like him! :3
Cats are weird.. xD

And they are all three awesome!!
Thank you so much *-*

Username: Gingersnap35

Character: Since you said "Most animals", I am assuming you are not going to do a goat. I would more than happily have a humanoid version of this character though! :)
ref.jpg
AJ Goat.jpg goat2.jpg

Style: Chibi bustshot unless you do headshots? I don't believe you do though. ~

Preferred lineart color: Anything that will compliment the character.

Notes: If you do this as a humanoid character, which I am kind of expecting, it'd be cool if you could somehow incorporate the goat's ears coming out of the hat or peeking out under the hat. To give you an idea of what she'd look like as a human, here's this kind of ugly picture I got using a free avatar maker lol.
myAvatar (1).jpg

Her personality is cheeky and obnoxious. She's quite smug and very much enjoys sarcastically insulting people. She is also very honest and laid back.

Offer: 200tbt? I'm not entirely sure whether you're a goat person, but I assume not because nobody has a goat OC like if it's an animal it's always a wolf. But please feel free to ask me to adjust the price, I'd be happy to! :)

Thanks for considering m'bab

Username: Gingersnap35

Character: Since you said "Most animals", I am assuming you are not going to do a goat. I would more than happily have a humanoid version of this character though! :)

Style: Chibi bustshot unless you do headshots? I don't believe you do though. ~

Preferred lineart color: Anything that will compliment the character.

Notes: If you do this as a humanoid character, which I am kind of expecting, it'd be cool if you could somehow incorporate the goat's ears coming out of the hat or peeking out under the hat. To give you an idea of what she'd look like as a human, here's this kind of ugly picture I got using a free avatar maker lol.

Her personality is cheeky and obnoxious. She's quite smug and very much enjoys sarcastically insulting people. She is also very honest and laid back.

Offer: 200tbt? I'm not entirely sure whether you're a goat person, but I assume not because nobody has a goat OC like if it's an animal it's always a wolf. But please feel free to ask me to adjust the price, I'd be happy to! :)

Thanks for considering m'bab

I'll accept if you don't mind me doing the human form! I'll happily draw her as a kemonomimi (with her goat ears)!!

I can literally draw canines and deer lol

I'll accept if you don't mind me doing the human form! I'll happily draw her as a kemonomimi (with her goat ears)!!

I can literally draw canines and deer lol

That would be absolutely great! Thank you so much. And also, yeah. I always see wolf OCs and it's upsetting because of just how many beautiful animals there are to choose from. Thanks again though, you're art is the littiest bomb ever fam

Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't gotten these done yet!!!
I've been working really long shifts at work every day and haven't felt like drawing afterwards ; 3;

I have a few days off coming up, so I'll def have these done then!!

I was wondering if you have a waitlist, so after you're finished your current orders you could perhaps do a commission from me again? :3

I was wondering if you have a waitlist, so after you're finished your current orders you could perhaps do a commission from me again? :3

yeah, absolutely! ! I'll put you down and let you know when im ready!

Back