• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Zeppeli's art shop | OPEN | PU - Skweekerz

yoooo!

dGrIhJR.png

sorry it took LITERALLY A MONTH I was just so busy doing my secret santa thing that I hadn't had time to get to get to this ; v;

Last edited:
yoooo!

dGrIhJR.png

sorry it took LITERALLY A MONTH I was just so busy doing my secret santa thing that I hadn't had time to get to get to this ; v;

oooh thanks! I forgot I ordered this, so this was a nice surprise. Thanks!

Username: EvieEvening23
Character: X
Style: Chibi full body
Preferred lineart color: (if left blank, I'll decide)
Notes: I hope I've put enough information on her Toyhouse!
Offer: 250 TBT? I can go higher or draw a character for you

Username: EvieEvening23
Character: X
Style: Chibi full body
Preferred lineart color: (if left blank, I'll decide)
Notes: I hope I've put enough information on her Toyhouse!
Offer: 250 TBT? I can go higher or draw a character for you

Pudding is so cute omg, accepted!!
250 is fine, and if you WANNA draw one of my characters, literally anyone from my toyhou.se is fine (in my sig) 0 v0

2NdzSva.png

I'm partial to weird plants, like ghost orchids, and I figured since Pudding likes plants maybe she'd like em as well 0 v0
hope you like it o uo

2NdzSva.png

I'm partial to weird plants, like ghost orchids, and I figured since Pudding likes plants maybe she'd like em as well 0 v0
hope you like it o uo

thank you so much! I sent you the tbt and a little art gift

qVbweCO.png

another free upgrade to full body lol
I hope it's alright that I did Goldie as a real doggo 0 v0

bump, I'm totally free right now 0 v0

qVbweCO.png

another free upgrade to full body lol
I hope it's alright that I did Goldie as a real doggo 0 v0

...oh my god. I'm actually speechless *_______________* LITERALLY IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL I love all the colors you used!! Her pose & expression are 1000000% I love how you drew Goldie as a real dog, her collar is everything. :blush:

Mk, I'm on mobile so I can't copy and paste the form. Basically what I want is Punchy with a Hufflepuff scarf. I'd prefer if he was chibi full body. I want him to look cute and smug at the same time. Is 110 tbt a good offer?

Last edited:
Mk, I'm on mobile so I can't copy and paste the form. Basically what I want is Punchy with a Hufflepuff scarf. I'd prefer if he was chibi full body. I want him to look cute and smug at the same time. Is 110 tbt a good offer?

Yep, I can do that! my new tablet pen is supposed to get here soon™ so I'll start as soon as I can!!

For the record, I got my new pen, and I am working on Punchy c:

yooo

dFKhwhb.png

I know nothing about HP sorry lmao I tried

I love your style! If you have time/room I'd like to order

Username: Vampnessa
Character:
I can't draw and I've never commissioned art before so this is just a reference I made with some online thing lol
Style: Chibi bust (most important thing is that the wings are showing (they're meant to be bat wings)
Preferred lineart color: (if left blank, I'll decide) You can decide I know nothing about art
Notes: Can you make her with a happy expression (kinda like in the reference)? Also can I use it as an avatar after (I'll give you credit ofc)
Offer: 20k-30k pocket camp bells? Is that ok?

Back