• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite fruit?

I like the Apples! Especially when they're perfect. It makes me feel lucky that I got apples as my town fruit c:

I like the perfect apples best, followed by perfect cherries, then peaches.

Apples, because Perfect Apples look very nice. But peaches are pretty good too!

I really like apples, peaches, and pears! Pears the most though, because I've had them the most of my previous towns!

Peaches and Apples FTW!!!
I never had those two as my native fruit! Someday...

I must say I love perfect peaches.
I also like apples, but not as much as peaches.

Apples, they are so cute! I even made sure my town fruit was the apple when I created MoonGlow.

I like peaches or cherries but if we are including perfect fruit then either perfect apples because they sparkle or perfect peaches because they turn gold

oranges. perfect oranges especially. i think they're really cute and underrated tbh.

Does anyone else hate pears. I can't stand having them, or their perfect fruit, tbh. I like all of the other perfect fruits, though.

My favourite town fruit is probably cherries, which I actually haven't ever had before! My favourite island fruit is Lychee.

I really like apples, especially the perfect apples, they have such a beautiful red color. I also like
cherries.

Does anyone else hate pears. I can't stand having them, or their perfect fruit, tbh. I like all of the other perfect
fruits, though.
To be honest, I hate pears too. Whenever I got a town I like, which as however pears as town fruit,
I replaced all pear trees with a other fruit. I just can't stand them at all, the trees looking kinda ugly
and the perfect pears have such a weird look...Ugh. Definitely my least favorite fruit in the game.

Can't decide between cherries and peaches but I love the color red and they're so beautiful so I'll go with the cherries. They're actually my native fruit. ^_^

Back