• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite fruit?

ashlif

◕ᴥ◕
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mint
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Red Tulip
Mine are the cherries. Cherries have this red color that I like! Their perfect form is also one of the prettiest in game to me along with the perfect apples. Plus they are delicious. :)

What is your favorite fruit?

Apples! But I quite like the peaches too :) I just think the apples look best as perfect fruit though.

I think the apples are the best perfect fruits! Makes me wish I had them as my town fruit, but the freaky deformed oranges suit my town theme more anyways haha

Peaches. I fluked out so hard when I started my game and got a layout I wanted right away and it had peaches. :lemon: I probably would have settled for cherries too. I like the perfect cherries more than the perfect peaches actually.

apples because they look so sparkly when they're perfect!! maybe peaches too since they're my native fruit but only the normal kind. i like the pink rather than the orange looking perfect peach.

I like both apples and peaches as normal fruit but personally think the best perfect fruits are apples and cherries.

Apples because it was the fruit I had in my very first town! And I like the way perfect apples look lol

Ever since my first town from 2008 had pears, that's been my favorite fruit. I also really like the banana palms but pears are top tier.

i like the look of perfect cherries, peaches and apples the most. i don't like normal fruit trees a lot tbh but i think that out of the normal fruits my favourites would have to be oranges, pears and peaches.

I have to say my native fruit, Peaches! <3 I really like them Perfect too, as they are a wonderful golden color and look awesome in Fall!

Pears are my favorite! I love them in real life, plus I love how around this time of year they blend right in with the changing leaf colors!

Favorite is the perfect apple. It looks beautiful next to cedar trees with lights during the winter time.
2nd would be peaches.

Mine are pears! I love pears because green is my favorite color and when it turns fall, they really contrast with the trees nicely.

Yeah... Anything perfect fruit is something I love.

Peaches are cute, but I think the apples are the best.

Back