• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Singing Villagers aka the cutest thing!

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I'm not too good at HHD, but I'm working my way though it. Recently I found out how to put them in outfits and glasses!
Now, I've seen this video and I really want to that!!

http://the-thought-emporium-imperia...ts-cuter-than-every-animal-crossing-before-it

My baby Flurry looks so adorable!! She's singing Bubblegum K.K!! At which point on the game can I unlock this?? :D
(I've got no amiibo cards nor reader and haven't met her yet, but I'd be happy to see anyone using this mic ♪)

QbP6Sck.jpg

Once you make the reception hall thing on the far right. I think it was one of the last unlocks. Keep making houses and you will get it quick.

I see! Do they all sing with this same voice? It's probably different, I mean, crankies like Chow singing with the same voice as Flurry would be weird... x)
And is there more songs other than Bubblegum? I really wanna hurry and unlock it, aaa! :D

Crankies like Chow and Normals like Flurry have different voices. But peppies sound so annoying if you listen to it for too long, so that's why I prefer male singers.

There is the whole song collection in New Leaf tranferred to HHD, my favorite is K.K. Jongara with the villagers singing. How you unlock the songs is when you keep building houses for villagers. Every house you build adds another song to your collection which you can use at your disposal.

Ooh, I love K.K. Jongara! Ever since I had Blanche I liked it and now it plays on one of my houses~ :D
Ahh, I love peppies... and since they want to be idols, not singing well is indeed a problem... lol x)
Yay, thank you for this information! I'll take my time testing stuff after I get there~ :D

You don't have to wait for the concert hall if you design for a villager that unlocks a microphone item, like Astrid :D And as far as I can tell, there seem to be 3 different singing voices- one for females, one for crankies, and one for all the other males :)

You don't have to wait for the concert hall if you design for a villager that unlocks a microphone item, like Astrid :D And as far as I can tell, there seem to be 3 different singing voices- one for females, one for crankies, and one for all the other males :)

Cool! I'll look for her! She's that very colorful kangaroo, right?
A pity they didn't do more voices... the snooties at least should have a deeper voice than the peppies... x)

Wooooah I had no idea this was a thing =O that's so cute! I need to start playing HHD again so I can unlock this

Back