• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Exteriors

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Feedback
99.4% (161) +
Currently looking for any fairy-tail related exterior besides the roof and the pavement. Please look in your Nook's Homes if you have and if you do, could I come over and take? Will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Currently looking for any fairy-tail related exterior besides the roof and the pavement. Please look in your Nook's Homes if you have and if you do, could I come over and take? Will be appreciated.

Do you need the mailbox? If so, I've got it :)

~ still looking ~

I know it's likely that people don't have Nook's Homes open due to the
in day, but eh... not everyone lives in USA or have the right time 24/7...

Yes! I just turned my 3ds off. Let me turn it back on and add your friend code :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am on, so let me know when you're ready so that I can open the gates. My town name is Lush.

Yes! I just turned my 3ds off. Let me turn it back on and add your friend code :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am on, so let me know when you're ready so that I can open the gates. My town name is Lush.

Please open. Am waiting by the gates.

Back