• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite type of weather?

What's your favorite weather?

• Total voters
I love it when it's rainy and stormy, but only when I'm inside of course.
If I'm outside I like foggy and cloudy because it's not too hot.

Why did 2 people put tornado-y/hurricane-y lmaoooo.

I like it when the air is so cold that you inhale and it feels... crisp. You can feel the cold on your nose. But not cold enough to be unbearable. I also like it when that day is windy and/or rainy all day.
But I like this type of day best when it is a day I don't have to go to work or class lmao. Which rarely happens.

oh god i was expecting the simple
- rainy?
- sunny?
- windy?

but then i get this range of selection of multiple weathers that i like. sheesh.

well i do love snow more than anything, so snow has got to me number one. i also love water, so rain (both with thunder and without), and storms are pretty thrilling and relaxing to watch from inside. i do not like hot weather, or dry weather. its not for me.

I live in Texas, and before I went to college in the New England, I would have said rainy (because it rarely rains where I'm from in Texas). But now that I'm here in New England, I have to say sunny! I miss the hot sunny days in the cold winter. Also when it rains here its just a drizzle, but in Texas it always thunderstorms, which was so exciting!

I like it when its either: rainy, snowy, foggy, or cloudy. Anything to block that sun, because I love the sky being gray!

I don't really have any clue why, but I really enjoy humid rainy days somewhere in the 50's-70's range temperature-wise

I love overcast skies, partly-cloudy skies. I love rainy and snowy days, and I love the temperature to be 70 degrees and below (down to the single digits). That's why Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons.

I like snowy weather the most followed by rainy/thunderstorm/windy. Basically what most people call "bad" weather, I like.

Foggy, cloudy, rainy and stormy (thunder and lightning-y). I'm to pasty to enjoy sunlight for more than 30 minutes v.v

Back