What is your favorite type of weather?

What's your favorite weather?

• Total voters
I love it when it's rainy and stormy, but only when I'm inside of course.
If I'm outside I like foggy and cloudy because it's not too hot.

Why did 2 people put tornado-y/hurricane-y lmaoooo.

I like it when the air is so cold that you inhale and it feels... crisp. You can feel the cold on your nose. But not cold enough to be unbearable. I also like it when that day is windy and/or rainy all day.
But I like this type of day best when it is a day I don't have to go to work or class lmao. Which rarely happens.

oh god i was expecting the simple
- rainy?
- sunny?
- windy?

but then i get this range of selection of multiple weathers that i like. sheesh.

well i do love snow more than anything, so snow has got to me number one. i also love water, so rain (both with thunder and without), and storms are pretty thrilling and relaxing to watch from inside. i do not like hot weather, or dry weather. its not for me.

I live in Texas, and before I went to college in the New England, I would have said rainy (because it rarely rains where I'm from in Texas). But now that I'm here in New England, I have to say sunny! I miss the hot sunny days in the cold winter. Also when it rains here its just a drizzle, but in Texas it always thunderstorms, which was so exciting!

I like it when its either: rainy, snowy, foggy, or cloudy. Anything to block that sun, because I love the sky being gray!

I don't really have any clue why, but I really enjoy humid rainy days somewhere in the 50's-70's range temperature-wise

I love overcast skies, partly-cloudy skies. I love rainy and snowy days, and I love the temperature to be 70 degrees and below (down to the single digits). That's why Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons.

I like snowy weather the most followed by rainy/thunderstorm/windy. Basically what most people call "bad" weather, I like.

Foggy, cloudy, rainy and stormy (thunder and lightning-y). I'm to pasty to enjoy sunlight for more than 30 minutes v.v

Back