What is your favorite type of weather?

What's your favorite weather?

• Total voters
Voted for: rainy, cloudy, foggy, windy, thunder/lightning.

I love rainy dark foggy days with occasional lightning storms a whole lot. As long as it's not TOO MUCH rain as to flood, and as long as the lightning doesn't ya know, cause a buttload of damages everywhere. Best inside days, I love going out in the rain for a bit, but it's not much use trying to get anything done, it's just fun to enjoy it for a short period of time, then sit inside wrapped up in a blankie with the window open so you can hear and feel the rain still a bit. So cozy and great, it's just the best ever.

I also love cloudy days where it's still a bit warm, blue sky through the clouds, and a lovely breeze coming through, these are the best days for outside stuff, can't beat it. I love taking me a catnap on some grass during this weather. Best day to garden, picnic, or BBQ or really just yeah anything outside.

For rainy I like it when it rains in the summer/spring and you can just sit in a chair by the window, reading a book with some tea and let the sounds of rain relax you.

For snowy I love the fluffy snow where it's clear outside but the ground/trees look all puffy and it snows throughout the night and you can look up and just see fluffs of snow lightly coming down.

Finally for thunderstorms I like to curl up with my dogs to make sure they aren't too scared of it.

But my favorite season is Fall and I love cool, crisp air weather

Where I live, it's like rainy/cold/cloudy 90% of the time it gets tiring real fastttttt. I prefer when it's sunny and warm out. A little wind is okay too but windy+cold+rain (which is what it's like here all the time) is awful. Walking while having water splashed on your face is not fun. I think a lot of these cold weathers are only nice if you're inside ><

I love like, really windy thunderstorms, especially at night because the sound of rain on my roof and the thunder is really soothing and helps me fall asleep.

I chose rainy, snowy, and thunder and lightning-y weather, granted when I'm inside :p
I love blizzards the best, hopefully without losing power - in 2013 an ice storm killed our electricity for three days, snow buried our entire neighbourhood. We were freezing but outside it was beautiful.

I love rainy, stormy weather... in Southern California we don't get a whole lot of that, but I like being curled up inside with my 3DS or something to draw while listening to the rain outside. Rain during Christmas break is also the best thing ever~

a soft grey day, with light misting rain, and a cool breeze, in a beach town, wearing shorts and a windbreaker... that's about perfect...

Anything not thunder and lighting, honestly. That weather still scares the **** out of me.

Not a fan of autumn season here though, too windy, cold and rainy for my taste.

I vote for thundery, sunny and other. The best moments are early mornings during the Autumn/Winter months when it's sunny yet chilly and frosty.

A few years ago, my brother and I were sat at the table talking when all of a sudden this huge flash of lightening illuminated the entire room that we were in. We both gave each other this look and we just had to sit and watch this enormous storm at night. We're both so fascinated by them and the cool breeze that dominated the heat is always a lovely feeling. Cannot stand the summers and the heat.

As for the clear blue sky days, well, my response to that is always, sunny days are happy days. ;)

I love windy stormy rainy nights, they make me appreciate my bed all the more! also since I live in an attic it sounds really cool.

Not a fan of thunder though. As the kids say, it do me a frighten

It honestly depends on my mood. I think the combination of cloudy, windy and foggy is pretty cool (also pretty rare unfortunately) but sometimes I just really want sun. As long as it's not snowy and very cold I don't really mind the weather.

Back