• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite type of weather?

What's your favorite weather?

• Total voters

wizard

Landon
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
I like sunny, rainy, foggy, windy, and snowy. I hate cloudy.

Last edited:
In the upper 40s/lower 50s (Fahrenheit), cloudy, misty, and with a breeze. I love that kind of weather.

Rain makes everything seem 1000x better I don't know why it just does. I like thunder/lightning storms too, just not during wildfire season. :V

Sunny, windy, and snowy weather are my favorites. The sun makes me feel excited for the day! However I hate it when it's hot. Maybe a day when the sun is out and a small wind comes blowing would be my ideal weather. Not too hot and not too cold. I haven't experienced snow, but I would like to!

I like foggy thunderstorms! It's so peaceful curling up with some hot coffee and good reading material during one :)

I picked rainy, cloudy, and tornado-y.

Some people get mad at me when I tell them that tornadoes fascinate me. They say "oh that's only because you've never had something destroyed by a tornado." So I'm not allowed to like them? Smh what do you think tornado chasers do for a living lol

But yeah I also like when it's warm and rainy outside. I love going out under an umbrella, or when I'm feeling carefree sometimes I don't need an umbrella.

I picked rainy, thunder/lightning, and cloudy/foggy. When I lived in New York it used to rain almost every morning, perfect weather for a nice long walk.

I prefer when it's not sunny, although sun is ok in the evening and morning, I like windy, rainy, snowy, foggy the best.

Last edited:
i love rainy, snowy, cloudy weather. i love just walking in the rain or snow. it doesn't snow that much where i live but i love it when it does. cloudy weather is nice too. i like sunny days but the cloudy/rainy/snowy weather matches my vibes. one thing i absolutely loved is it rained for days upon days in california (basically clearing us out of or drought (,: ) and afterwards everything was so green. such a beautiful sight

I like just about anything other than tornado-y and hurricane-y, for obvious reasons.

Usually I like sunny weather the best, with the temperature in the high teens/low twenties in Celsius and a bit of a breeze, but if I'm inside I like rainy weather (and thunder and lightning as well), particularly if I'm reading a book or something, and in December and early January I like snowy weather, especially around Christmas, but never in late January or after because by then I'm sick of the snow.

Sunny is best but I live in a place where the weather changes every 5 minutes...

Rainy is very atmospheric and I love it when I'm inside, but it sucks when I'm outside.

I don't mind most weather (as long as it's not dangerous of course) but my favorites would have to be sunny, rainy, and thunderstorms/lightning. Sunny's perfect when you're going out and best for photos, rainy weather is wonderful when you get to stay home and snuggle into blankets (the sound is also very relaxing), and thunderstorms & lightning are so neat to listen to. :)

Wind, thunder & lightning, fog, rain and cloudiness. I'm a very gloomy person lmao.

Back