• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Sweet Olive/Holly/Saplings/Clovers/Mushrooms

meowcaitlyn

idk man
Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
I'm trying to add more greenery to my town! You can just name a price and I'll try to meet it :)

edit: also in search of a golden axe bc my friend stole mine lol

Last edited:
Hi! I have 6 holly starts & 1 sapling, I also have 8 ceder saplings if you wanted those too :)

Is 1 TBT per item (15 TBT total) okay? And your town of that's okay ^v^

Okay, I'll gather the stuff then head over :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm I don't seem to see your town, do you mind reopening? :)

I have a small amount of the things you're looking for from "Beachbum's Best" Giveaway last night.

I could open and let you come and take what you want (off my beach) for free.

I just have one clover, but I don't really have a need for it so I'd be happy to give it to you! Is 1 TBT okay?

Hi! I have 6 Cedar Saplings, 20 Regular Saplings, 3 Holly and 1 Sweet-Olive Starts, 6 Clovers and 4 Famous Mushrooms.

Last edited:
Hello! I have a total of 37 clovers. 1 TBT for each clover would be the price for them.

Last edited:
I just have one clover, but I don't really have a need for it so I'd be happy to give it to you! Is 1 TBT okay?

of course! just lmk when you're available

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have 6 Cedar Saplings, 20 Regular Saplings, 3 Holly and 1 Sweet-Olive Starts, 6 Clovers and 4 Famous Mushrooms.

how much would you want for all of it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I have a total of 37 clovers. 1 TBT for each clover would be the price for them.

that's fine with me, pm me when you're ready :)

of course! just lmk when you're available

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much would you want for all of it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's fine with me, pm me when you're ready :)

1 TBT each or is there too much?

Last edited:
Back