Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (57) +
SELLING:

ice-cream-swirl-summer.png x1
easterEggSakura.png x4

offer away​

Last edited:
I dont have what you are looking for, but i would love to strike a deal for a glam feather?? I have a 'for sale' thread + a few that are not listed, if you are interested? (+ a little bit of tbt)

Last edited:
I dont have what you are looking for, but i would love to strike a deal for a glam feather?? I have a 'for sale' thread + a few that are not listed, if you are interested? (+ a little bit of tbt)

I'm literally not looking for anything else other than what's listed but if there's no offers then I'll definitely consider as I was planning to get a couple of glams anyway if nobody is interested in my tickets/current fair items as part of my offer

Sounds good! I completely understand. I already have pretty much all I want as well. Good Luck!!

bumping, I can also offer a couple of sweets, a glam and boss feather

using the same thread for selling things, bump

Last edited:
hii i'm thinking about selling my yellow house and i'm lf a heart wand + purple feather + tbt

going off this guide: x

avg prices:
の ~ 12k
heart wand ~ 3k
purple feather ~ 5.9k

since its about 3k short would you be okay adding 1.5k tbt?

Last edited:
hii i'm thinking about selling my yellow house and i'm lf a heart wand + purple feather + tbt

going off this guide: x

avg prices:
の ~ 12k
heart wand ~ 3k
purple feather ~ 5.9k

since its about 3k short would you be okay adding 1.5k tbt?

I don't have tbt to add to that offer, sorry!

I don't have tbt to add to that offer, sorry!

ahh okay! if you were interested in doing your purple feather + heart + glam feather for yellow house + 1.5k let me know!

Last edited:
Back