• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where do babys come from?

omg you weird peeple just be honest cause there no such thing as faires on chuck Norris

*clears throat*
-ahem-
When a mommy & daddy love each other very much they go
pop goes the weasel.

Time to ruin ur childhood :D
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>click me if u dare</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">To make a baby you need a sperm cell and an egg cell. The sperm cell comes from the daddy and the egg cell comes from the mommy. When the sperm and egg meet, they make a tiny baby that is smaller than a grain of salt. The baby grows in the mommy's tummy for nine months. Then the baby is ready to come out.</div>

My mom says when a mommy and daddy love each other very much they buy a baby at the store but I never seen my dad before

animalcrossingfan123 said:
My mom says when a mommy and daddy love each other very much they buy a baby at the store but I never seen my dad before
your parents are right they buy babys from wal-mart

Do u have 2 moms? N the store is a magical place called Wal-Mart

Aww *hugs*
Im sure Horus will be your daddy[:
He likes small children.

Back