• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist!

ahlees

Flower Fiend
Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hi! Seeing all my unfinished rooms is making me sad, so I figured I should come here! I don't have much TBT (but I do have a ridiculous quantity of red, yellow, orange and black roses if you want me to sweeten the deal at all) so I know I probably won't be able to buy it all right now!

ORDERABLES
  • Crown (will save up!!)

UNORDERABLES
  • Candelabra
  • Desk Mirror
  • Flowery Painting
  • Ikebana Display

You can come to my town! Thank you in advance!! :blush:

Last edited:
How much IGB can you pay me for the crown?

I just spent everything on house expansions this week so I only have 50k in-game, I should probably take the crown off the list!!

I just spent everything on house expansions this week so I only have 50k in-game, I should probably take the crown off the list!!

Well I can get you the rest of orderable items nevertheless.

Well I can get you the rest of orderable items nevertheless.

Thank you, how much would you like for them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will order them from the catalogue then add 5k or so. It should definitely come under your 50k.

Okay! I've added your friend code and my gates are open. :)

I'll give you the flowery painting for 1 TBT if you're willing to give TBT. If not, then I'm sorry for wasting your time! ^^;

Hello! I can give you a desk mirror for free if you would like. :>

Last edited:
I'll give you the flowery painting for 1 TBT if you're willing to give TBT. If not, then I'm sorry for wasting your time! ^^;

Thank you! I've added your friend code and I'll send the 1 TBT now. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I can give you a desk mirror for free if you would like. :>

Ahh thank you so much! I've added your friend code so just come over whenever!

Ah, let me set up my wi-fi. I recently got my wi-fi changed, you see...

If I can't figure it out, I'll return the TBT.

Ah, let me set up my wi-fi. I recently got my wi-fi changed, you see...

If I can't figure it out, I'll return the TBT.
No luck? :( If you figure it out at a later time please PM me! I'm going to bed now, it's 4am here.

Back