• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ideas for a sabrina-the-teenage-witch-esque resident?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Cake
i was a big fan of the show, and i love the idea of a witch resident in my town Gossamer, but its a very common thing in towns to have the classic broomstick witch, so i thought the sabrina approach was a cute idea. Does anyone have any ideas on names, and what the outside + inside of her house could look like? thanks!

hmmm... I feel you could quite easily recreate the house, since there's so much footage of it. The house is pretty normal, but items like creepy crystal could be put in as well. The house it pretty normal , so things like the classic/regal/alpine sets would work. Unfortunately there is not nintendogs cat item... so a lucky black cat will have to do I think. You could also make a custom sleeping cat qr and put it on a cushion?

Back