• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Buying items for Harry Potter themed town

Beckasoarusrex

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (16) +
I'm trying to make a Harry Potter themed town, so I need furniture, clothes, flooring and wall paper to do so. Tbh I'm not sure what all I need but if you have any suggestions I'll pay in game bells or tbt. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I do need a mossy carpet, any candles, any food that can sit on tables, some type of wooden tables and stools (for the great hall), any ivy and plant items, letter sets, fire places, Rococo items (not beds though) etc.

Last edited:
I have paintings, trophies, plaques, fossils, and mush furniture that I think would add to the feeling of Hogwarts.

I also have: ancient tile, ancient wall, barrel, chocolate cake, classroom floor, classroom wall, concrete floor, concrete wall, daisy meadow, letter set, master sword, mortar wall, moss ball.

These are the things that I think would be good for a Harry Potter-themed house, but the full list of stuff that I have is here if anything else catches your eye!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/BI9YjSSpEJ?limit=50&offset=0

I'd really rather you pay in TBT, though. It's not hard to transfer. I can show you how if you'd like. :D

I have paintings, trophies, plaques, fossils, and mush furniture that I think would add to the feeling of Hogwarts.

I also have: ancient tile, ancient wall, barrel, chocolate cake, classroom floor, classroom wall, concrete floor, concrete wall, daisy meadow, letter set, master sword, mortar wall, moss ball.

These are the things that I think would be good for a Harry Potter-themed house, but the full list of stuff that I have is here if anything else catches your eye!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/BI9YjSSpEJ?limit=50&offset=0

I'd really rather you pay in TBT, though. It's not hard to transfer. I can show you how if you'd like. :D

Tysm! For right now may I have a letter set, candle, and cauldron please?

I will need some help sending the tbt, I've never done it before :)

I'm not available to get the items right now, but I can send you the tbt in advance if you'd like. I should be available tomorrow though.

Last edited:
I will need some help sending the tbt, I've never done it before

Hey, you see on the sidebar where your avatar and postcount and friend code is? It also says "Bells" and then a number. You have 171 as of my post. If you want to sent TBT to someone click on their number of bells and a little menu pops up. Type the number of bells you want to send into the amount window and click submit.

I don't have a candle or cauldron.

Also, for some reason, my wifi isn't working for my DS... I can't do the trade, sorry :(

would you like a rococo candlestick and witch's robe? the robe is unorderable so i'd prefer tbt for it.

would you like a rococo candlestick and witch's robe? the robe is unorderable so i'd prefer tbt for it.

Totally!! How many tbt for both? Do you prefer pick up or deliver and when are you available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, you see on the sidebar where your avatar and postcount and friend code is? It also says "Bells" and then a number. You have 171 as of my post. If you want to sent TBT to someone click on their number of bells and a little menu pops up. Type the number of bells you want to send into the amount window and click submit.

Thanks for the help!! :)

2 tbt each. delivery please, i added you.

Back