• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 200tbt traditional line work of your mayor/OC

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Cherry ๐Ÿ’
Mango ๐Ÿฅญ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Tansan
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Pink Star Fragment
Invader
Pinky
Swamp Potion
Feedback
100% (450) +
headertbt.png

Hello! I am now offering 200 TBT traditional line art drawings of your mayor / OC! This is not first come first serve. Please leave your reference pics below and I will be selecting from the batch! Selected refs will be put in the queue below and completed in order. After I have completed the drawing you can make payment! Please note that these commissions may take longer as my schedule is unpredictable lately, hence the pay later!

Styles may vary. You may colour on top of the line work or request another person to do so, but please do not remove my lil sign. I will be posting flattened JPGs with white backgrounds but let me know if you'd like another file type/transparent. I wont be offering services to colour these btw... maybe later.

Drawing tools & info:
I will be using Nikko nibs and Dr. Martin's Black Star ink, occasionally brushes as well but not likely. Drawing on regular A4 paper lol.

*I AM ALSO ALWAYS OPEN TO RLC. Please PM me!*​

EXAMPLE!

witchsona-jules.jpg

lol this was for inktober but don't worry, the bg will be white and no silly nib pen.

--------Pick up--------

1. Hatori paid~
hatori-line.jpg

2. Yuzu
3. Amye.miller

Prices
350TBT per bust
  • please specify your preferred background colour, or if you'd like me to choose my own.
700+TBT for full body (+ for really complicated ones) eg. Full body example

Payment
50% now / 50% on completion. I will add your commission to the queue once the 50% is deposit is made. I will be drawing them in order of the queue.
Don't send TBT unless I've confirmed your order! Thank you

Turn over time
I have IRL work commitments so I apologize in advance if I can't whip these out super fast. I require 3-4 days from the day I receive deposit payment to complete the piece. If for whatever reason I cannot make the deadline, I will send the deposit back until I am able to start! I check this site daily so feel free to VM me for check ins or any inquiries.

RLC Commissions
I am always open to RLC commissions paid via PayPal. Please PM me so we can work something out :>. Generally a bust is around $10, a full body and more is $15+

Credit
If you're using these off-site like toyhouse or deviantart, please use either dizzy bone @ belltreeforums or this link. Thanks!

STYLES MAY VARY!!!! Please check below what you might expect. If you really like something I've done in the past, please specify so i can try and draw yours like that, otherwise i will go with what I think looks best for your OC. Some more examples here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?421741-*-DIZZY-DRAWS!-*

THANKS!!

--------Pick up--------

1. Himeki paid

himeki.jpg

2. Sunnie paid

sunnie.jpg

3. Skarmoury paid

skarmoury.jpg

4. Ariane

ariane.jpg

5. Warrior paid

warrior.jpg

6. Laudine (2) paid in shamrocks!! <3

laudine1.jpg

laudine2.jpg

7. Jint paid

jint.jpg

8. Peter paid~

peter.jpg

9. Hatori paid~

10. KaydeeKrunk paid~

kaydeedrunk.jpg

11. Ariane paid~

edithmayor.jpg

12. Bonucci paid~

bonucci.jpg

13. Sunnie paid~

sunnie2.jpg

14. Zeppelli 50%paid~

zeppelli.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have a shamrock unfortunately, but I can offer tbt? ;v;..

heyoooo! could i offer you 300 for [this bab] or [this] ? ^^

Hello!! I don't really mind doing either. Do you have a preference? And are you offering 300 for a bust like in the example or something more? Because I'll just charge 250 for the bust!

Hello!! I don't really mind doing either. Do you have a preference? And are you offering 300 for a bust like in the example or something more? Because I'll just charge 250 for the bust!

not really! go for whoever you feel like ^o^ and you can do it for something more if you want, but i was offering 300 since if you were trying for a shamrock it might be higher than the 250 :eek:

Ahh thank you so much ;o; I'll try out Aris then!! feel free to give 300 if you~ You can pay at the end :>

would you take a second slot for tbt, or is it full up already? o;

would you take a second slot for tbt, or is it full up already? o;

Yep! Actually, I'll keep this thread open to more slots. Feel free to show me your ref! Do you want a standard bust or are you looking for something else?

Heya! Could I get a bust of this cutie for 300 tbt? c:

Last edited:
wow this thread is really full! but if you have anymore time can I offer 300tbt for an icon? I've had the same one for 3 years... but I don't even like adventure time anymore lol.

I actually tried to draw >my own icon< but didn't like it enough to use it. You could do a similar design, but change things if you need to. I like pink and yellow, bears and frogs!

let me know if you think you can make me an icon :)

wow this thread is really full! but if you have anymore time can I offer 300tbt for an icon? I've had the same one for 3 years... but I don't even like adventure time anymore lol.

I actually tried to draw >my own icon< but didn't like it enough to use it. You could do a similar design, but change things if you need to. I like pink and yellow, bears and frogs!

let me know if you think you can make me an icon :)

I can try! Is your icon a reference to something like your mayor or..? You want me to just go free range based off that? :>

nah it's just me , and you can go based on that. I have fairly long curly hair in that colour, and I usually wear it up in two high ponies like in the picture. I'm kinda lazy and dumb (lol) so the picture reflecting that would be cool. I mainly like that icon... but there's just something off about it. I like how your icon has borders, so if you can do that too I'd like it. I like light pink the most. Hmm I'm trying to think what other details would be helpful... If I was a villager I'd probably be an uchi frog.... I love shoujo manga and mmos! I play as a healer but I love doing lots of damage as a healer..... oh and korilakkuma! korilakkuma and pickles the frog are my favorite mascot characters.

sorry uh. I kinda just thought I'd write the kinda description that I find helpful when drawing... but maybe it's just a load of nonsense to everyone else lol

Back